h0tr0x white LCR

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
deadmau5 white LCR

deadmau5 said:
i live in Fleckney but work near Lutterworth. the car only really comes out on nice evenings and weekends though! do you go to the Ashby Folville meets?
Never been to a meet in my life, inters is going to be my first meet/show, looking forward to it! Didn't know there was a meet in folville, the only local one I know of is Loughborough, but never been.

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
its not a Seat meet or anything just a local car/bike meet. if you are into your motors its well worth the trip, everything from classics to supercars to show cars and it only costs a quid :) its on the second tuesday of every month, great night out if the weather is nice, kicks off around 5:30 till its dark.

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
i have thought about it but i really like how it looks now. i had white wheels on my last car and said never again as they are too much of a pain to keep clean.

França

Sep 4, 2009
Portugal
keeping the whells clean its a bit of a problem but the white lcr with white whells it´s :drool:
i have a picture somewhere of a white lcr with white whells as soon as i find it i will post it here for you to see

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
its an s3 cover, but there £75 from audi, there also like hens teeth used lol

Guy I know has them on his Bora, really tidies things up

IMG_8450.jpg

Although definitely seems to fit better in the Leon bay! May consider them now:think:

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Cars looking awesome mate love that colour. If your interested in coming to a meet we have one in loughborough second wednesday of every month, also go to the folville shows too so might see you there.

Apr 22, 2010
Leicester
thanks franca, i do really like that but not quite as much as it currently stands. I think having white wheels would make the black roof look a bit odd, besides i hate cleaning wheels :)

França

Sep 4, 2009
Portugal
thanks franca, i do really like that but not quite as much as it currently stands. I think having white wheels would make the black roof look a bit odd, besides i hate cleaning wheels :)

If you have a black roof then black wheels is the best option and black side mirros covers too

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.