happy man

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
I spent 4 hours on my car today and i'm happy,

fuel ecomony was not going well since having chip and i installed a induction kit today and i did a work run to try it out it was getting like 6mpg better.

I washed it polished it and glossed it WOW and gave the interior a good going over.

I changed a rear wheel with the boot one as i badly clipped a kerb with it and replaced the wheel in boot with i can of tyre inflator
what can io say it has made the car handle soo much better it's crazy the back end doesn't go anywhere and the induction kit seems to make the car throw the car through the revs like mad.

also fog light where out soo put in new fuse work fine now.

also the headlights where low soo i adjusted them via the white screw on top and have to test them tonight but very happy man.

now i going to drive it! :fool:

Stephen O

May 4, 2004
Manchester
You've been busy then!!!

Which induction kit did you fit? And seriously removing the spare wheel made that much difference to the handling???

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
take it out and go for a spin it must wiegh about 15-20 kgs

the wheel that was clipped might have something to do with it but the back end feel tighter.

the meet i need to check the thread where you deecide to have it and when?

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
Try Taking Out The Spare Alloy The Back End Used To Feel Like It Was Stepping Out But Now It Feels Soo Much Better, Weird!