Hello!! a new member from Egypt

Oct 28, 2021
Hello there, greetings to the whole forum from Egypt. My name is Marwan and I currently purchased a new Ibiza 2021 Reference with the NA 1.6L engine and 6 speed auto gearbox. The car is great and it handles well during my daily drives. Usually I commute 60 kms per day from home to work. it is my 1st car in VAG group and I would love to repeat the experience and buy another product exchanging my bigger car.

Here in Egypt, Seat brand is loved well and specially the Ibiza, but to make a small reminder we don't have it with TSI engines. Only the MPI offering with the traditional 6 speed automatic gearbox.

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hello there, greetings to the whole forum from Egypt. My name is Marwan and I currently purchased a new Ibiza 2021 Reference with the NA 1.6L engine and 6 speed auto gearbox. The car is great and it handles well during my daily drives. Usually I commute 60 kms per day from home to work. it is my 1st car in VAG group and I would love to repeat the experience and buy another product exchanging my bigger car.

Here in Egypt, Seat brand is loved well and specially the Ibiza, but to make a small reminder we don't have it with TSI engines. Only the MPI offering with the traditional 6 speed automatic gearbox.
Hi my friend welcome to the site I hope you enjoy and learn some new things here.
Glad your loving your ibiza I also have a Ibiza but older then yours. Mines a 1.8 20valve turbo engine.

Reactions: Marwan_Attar
Oct 28, 2021
Hi my friend welcome to the site I hope you enjoy and learn some new things here.
Glad your loving your ibiza I also have a Ibiza but older then yours. Mines a 1.8 20valve turbo engine.
Thank you dear friend, actually I started to find some interesting topics here. I guess your car is the 4th generation Ibiza ... Am I right ?
So tell me how the car is doing with you, and have you made any modifications ?

Sent from my SM-G9980 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.