Hello from Dublin, Ireland.

Derfinn

Mar 5, 2015
Hello everyone.

I've been lurking for a week or two, and just wanted to register now. I am living in Dublin in Ireland.

I am currently not a SEAT driver, I've been a little preoccupied by MINI for the past 11 years! But prior to that, I had a 1998 Arosa, and then I had a 2000 Ibiza Stella after that. Loved both of them (particularly as they followed a FIAT Uno and a Peugeot 205), but I just loved the relaunched MINI, so had to give that a go!

Since my move to MINI, I've had 2 Coopers, a CooperS and I currently have a Countryman Cooper SD, and will have the Countryman 3 years at the end of March.

I don't think that I will go for another MINI. There are just little things that I don't like about the latest generation, and that also goes for the Countryman!

Now, I can't get my eyes of the Leon Cupra. I test drove one recently, and after it, all I can say is that I miss petrol!

I'm not sure when I am planning to change yet, to be honest. But know doubt I will be calling for your help and advice when it comes to order time!

Thanks for reading!

Derfinn

Mar 5, 2015
Welcome to SCN, the Leon Cupra is a great car.

Thanks for the welcome.
Totally agree with you. Was very impressed by the Leon.

my wife REALLY fancies a Countryman instead of saab, but it must have heated seats.
in Royal Grey, apparently.

I really like your wife's taste. My Countryman is Royal Grey, with a heated Lounge Leather interior. It was also the first Countryman in Ireland to have spotlights fitted.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
Thanks for the welcome.
Totally agree with you. Was very impressed by the Leon.

I really like your wife's taste. My Countryman is Royal Grey, with a heated Lounge Leather interior. It was also the first Countryman in Ireland to have spotlights fitted.

let me know when you're changing then!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.