Hello there:)

georgemilev

Apr 24, 2023
Hello,

My name is Georgi,31 from Bulgaria and i have just sold my old car - Skoda fabia vrs 1.9 tdi (heavily moded ~260hp) and from the looks of it my future car will be a Seat Cupra ST / R 5F. At the moment i an in a process of looking for the 'right' and as soon as i have 'her' i am planning to start a thread.

Would someone share from experience are there common faults on those i should pay attention to? The cars i am looking at are 2019/2020 and even 2021. Mileage is 15-20k kilometers.

Thank you.

Last edited:

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Hello,

My name is Georgi,31 from Bulgaria and i have just sold my old car - Skoda fabia vrs 1.9 tdi (heavily moded ~260hp) and from the looks of it my future car will be a Seat Cupra ST / R 5F. At the moment i an in a process of looking for the 'right' and as soon as i have 'her' i am planning to start a thread.

Would someone share from experience are there common faults on those i should pay attention to? The cars i am looking at are 2019/2020 and even 2021. Mileage is 15-20k kilometers.

Thank you.
Hi Georgi and welcome to the forum. Great car and I wouldn’t be too worried, you hear some stories regarding software faults but overall the cars are very good. Plenty of people would agree but like all cars there is the odd lemon.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.