Help finding HIDs

Beaverance

Ive just had a look through the comments, thanks for the tips, i think ill be investing in some soon, i want to change my headlights first tho, maybe sum angel eyes :)

Aimez

My new HIDs, one keeps playing up have to keep turning them on and off again for the left one to work, sent HIDs4u a message last week, no response starting to get annoyed now and their is no phone number on their website. They responded straight away when I enquired about buying them!

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
My new HIDs, one keeps playing up have to keep turning them on and off again for the left one to work, sent HIDs4u a message last week, no response starting to get annoyed now and their is no phone number on their website. They responded straight away when I enquired about buying them!

I am having the exact same problem as this!
I posted about it in a seperate HID thread? Im not sure if you saw it?

Aimez

maybe so many HID threads! It does happen they should just give me a new ballast, just my luck though bought these to replace my old ones as the drivers side one wasn't working hardly ever now the other one is being funny! It does always turn on after turning it on and off a couple of times unlike my old one which I think died. Gonna send them another message tomorrow.

Aimez

Just rang them , duh didn't notice the phone number on the site! They told me to disconnect the bulb and try it on the other side then obviously you can then see if it's a ballast or a bulb and then they will just send me another one. Will have a look tonight after work and ring them back tomorrow.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
what age are your cars and do you get the canbus problems mentioned with those slim ballasts, I was thinking about getting some HIDs but mine is a 2007 and everywhere it seems to say I need special ballasts

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members