How do, Cupra Community

Mar 13, 2022
How do all - just introducing myself.

Had a Cupra Formentor VZ2 since September last year so have been slowing in registering - soz!
All told, the car has been great - came down in size from a Touareg so much spritelier and active drive which is great; also enjoying the looks of the car and people asking me ‘Oooh, what is it?’. However, also recognise some familiar issues. Had a selection of warning lights pop on at random times most of which seem to be resolved by wiping off the sensors, but I am plagued by an intermittent (grrr!) ‘SOS Error emergency’ light, which comes on after that wonderful little burst of static noise. Has anyone found a fix for this yet as I can’t find a thread on it? What I’ve also noticed is that the same error sometimes (grrr) also affects my satnav tracking - not sure if both can be related to a satellite aerial problem? Be interested if anyone has any views on it, as currently I’m in the dealer‘s ‘fob off’ stage (“you’ll have to bring it in when the warning light is on and we‘ll run a diagnositic. We have slots in April 2023.”). Cheers and all and happy driving!