how long do i wait?

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
HI all, im a little :confused: i ordered the twin gauge pod from RGM styling on ebay on sunday 1st and still have not received it. i called them twice already and both times they said it had left the factory and i should receive it by courier. i still have not got it and was wondering if this is normal as i have never ordered on ebay before????

Cupraloon

I've done quite a bit of buying/selling on Ebay, and some times people are a little lax in sending stuff it has to be said.

If it were me I'd give it till mid week next week and see what happens, then if the're still giving you the runaround, take out a non delivery complaint with Ebay/Paypal (if you used Paypal)

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Yeah i did pay with paypal so if it does not arrive by close of business tuesday i will definately be doing that. You are quite a helpful guy cheers dude.

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
have you checked that your payment has gone through? my payments take about 10 days to go through because i dont have stuff delivered to me verified address. :(

Nov 28, 2006
You can start the non delivery process 10 days after the auction closure date. If you paid with Paypal there is a lot of help on the website.

swissrebel

May 17, 2007
Did they say if it was being shipped from a source in the UK? Occasionally you'll buy from someone who claims to be a UK seller but actually imports their stuff.

Therein could lie the problem!

Punch IT!

you fool!
Jun 22, 2007
west london
Anyways still has not arrived so i called them and now they have resent me another one and said the post office may have lost it dont know how much of this is true but as long as i receive it in the next day or two i will definately be posting complaint on ebay. I reckon they screwed up personally.:doh:

Nov 28, 2006
There was a recent strike at the Post Office and they have lost an item that I sold on Ebay [:@]. Maybe that's affected you as well.

Cupraloon

I bought a rear strut brace off Ebay last week, still waiting for it to come from Italy apparantly....:shrug: after i paid for 24hr delivery, supposed to be here this week tho'

people make errors, it's the nature of the beast....

I'm being open minded at the mo tho' :think:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise