Ibiza 110 Xcellence/Lux Query?

motormadmarc

Dec 24, 2020
Norfolk, Next To The Sea 🐟
Hi guys. Later this year I'm planning to buy a new Ibiza 6 speed 110 Xcellence. But I've recently discovered that there Is also a Lux version of the 110 Xcellence as well.

So I was just wondering If somebody could please tell me what the main differences are between these 2 models?

I think that I read somewhere that the Lux model has a reversing camera fitted and that the seats are a bit better as well

Any other info regarding the differences between the 2 models will be greatly appreciated.

Mark 👍

Seat2016

Mar 24, 2016
Off the top of my head, the two main differences between ‘Xcellence‘ and ‘Xcellence Lux’ in the UK are the inclusion (with ’Lux’) of a rear view camera and digital dashboard. There may be other differences, but those were the two main differences I noted when reviewing the spec, prior to me ordering an ‘Xcellence Lux’ (which I expect to receive in the next couple of weeks).

I also recall an odd/unexpected difference; ‘Xcellence’ gets wireless phone charging, but ‘Xcellence Lux’ does not get wireless phone charging! The lack of wireless charging was not a show stopper for me (would far prefer to have the rear view camera and digital dashboard over wireless charging)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.