Ibiza Fr Tdi *Updated 24/09/10 Mass mods

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
Right, i finally got the car back today at 5.30pm after it been in various places for the week having mods done & went out for a little run to take some pics.

Firstly since last time i have changed the wing mirror covers from the standard silver ones, to cupra black ones.
The side indicators have now lost the chrome/orange & are clear/black ones

I had the car re mapped this morning from 130bhp, around 198lb/ft to 170bhp but the big increase 270/280lb/ft :D :D it doesn't half shift now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also fitted my K&N panel filter.

i have had my bonnet wrapped

IMG_0556.jpg

My rear spoiler

IMG_0565.jpg

& finally the number plate surround
IMG_0559.jpg

And finally i got my new wheels - they are one off Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Gloss black with red rim , nice & light. (Team Dynamics only do Matt Black with a coloured rim & i wanted Gloss Black, so a kind word from a very nice man at Deamon Tweeks & they made me a set for the same price) fitted with Toyo T1R tyres & also tyre pressure & temperature remote sensors in each wheel with an onboard dispay (will put pic up soon)

IMG_0562.jpg

I now have zilch left to spend on this baby, so all i shall be doing is debadging it and replacing the ariel ;)

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
Right, i finally got the car back today at 5.30pm after it been in various places for the week having mods done & went out for a little run to take some pics.

Firstly since last time i have changed the wing mirror covers from the standard silver ones, to cupra black ones.
The side indicators have now lost the chrome/orange & are clear/black ones

I had the car re mapped this morning from 130bhp, around 198lb/ft to 185bhp but the big increase 305lb/ft :D :D it doesn't half shift now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also fitted my K&N panel filter.

i have had my bonnet wrapped

IMG_0556.jpg

My rear spoiler

IMG_0565.jpg

& finally the number plate surround
IMG_0559.jpg

And finally i got my new wheels - they are one off Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 Gloss black with red rim , nice & light. (Team Dynamics only do Matt Black with a coloured rim & i wanted Gloss Black, so a kind word from a very nice man at Deamon Tweeks & they made me a set for the same price) fitted with Toyo T1R tyres & also tyre pressure & temperature remote sensors in each wheel with an onboard dispay (will put pic up soon)

IMG_0562.jpg

I now have zilch left to spend on this baby, so all i shall be doing is debadging it and replacing the ariel ;)

looks awesome, really like them wheels, when you get the ££, get yourself the cupra spoiler to go onto the back, will make a real difference to the look of the back end,

great work so far,

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Like it alot :) , Not a fan of the carbon bonnet though as i think it just looks matt black until up close..

Diffuser looks really good may well do mine since im abit nifty with carbon :p

Spoiler = win got the same on my car :p

As for the map going over 300 torque you're risking clutch slip big time .. And a new one just aint cheap!

Si_TDi_FR

Oct 6, 2009
Northallerton
300lb-ft is the limit so 305lb-ft shouldnt be too bad but depends how accurate rollers are? Ive been told by a few places motoscopes over read :(

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Hmm but even on 290-300 i've heard of clutch slip issues.. So the likelyhood is in the end she may have a clutch problem ,

Rollers are known as dyno lottery on one you might make 160 bhp on another 180 , Motorscopes rollers are ok just lastime the dsg cars messed it up so all the readers after were wrong!

Depends what map you go for also ,people seem to have problems with clutch slips more oftern with aggresive maps like revo / jabba etc unlike say custom code and p- torque who have smoother maps..

Its all about what you want at the end of the day :)

Last edited:

Si_TDi_FR

Oct 6, 2009
Northallerton
Several companys say they over read which i hope aint true otherwise our cars didnt make 163/4bhp last time lol be interesting to see what increase your decat has done. I'm gonna put a filter on mine to see if it increases it but not bothered really :)

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
A few better photo's of the bonnet

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

This the tyre pressure/heat sensor gauge that i had fitted with the wheels

IMG_0585.jpg

Yesterday afternoon, after giving it a good wash & polish i was like mmm what can i do next. Oh i know i'll debadge the back end - which i think makes it look alot tidier. Wasn't as bad as i was expecting it to be either.

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
nice car i really like what you have had carried out on the car and its a bit different to the usual. have you thought about getting the bit behind the front number plate done in carbon fibre?

I hadn't thought about it until we were looking at it this morning. At the moment nothing will be getting done as spent too much money on it this week.

That will be on my list to do :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members