Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
No worries gimme a shout if you need anything else looked up, and i'll try my best to help..

Now better get back to learning stuff for new job... doh!

kicken18

Oct 6, 2006
Dealers told me that this Rear valence with exhaust cut out – 6L6807521BB41 will be around £20 but then I wonderd what exactly this is. I want a bumper with a hole for a new exhaust, but is this part the whole bumper, or just the black plastic bit at the bottom of the bumper, which is what I think it is.

kicken18

Oct 6, 2006
Yeah that very big at the bottom, thats good. He quoted me 80 for fitting which seams a bit extreme but if it's just unscrewing it I might get under and see if I can do my self :) Yeah I thought £20 was quite cheap for that was expecting more

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
yeah the black bit... 80 is a rip off! do it your self not that hard theres about 30 torx screws if i remember correctly.... there about 15-20 :) order a strut brace while your there £50 well spent :)

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
Dealers told me that this Rear valence with exhaust cut out – 6L6807521BB41 will be around £20 but then I wonderd what exactly this is. I want a bumper with a hole for a new exhaust, but is this part the whole bumper, or just the black plastic bit at the bottom of the bumper, which is what I think it is.

Its the following ;

2hq8q3b.jpg

EDIT : well similar, its that part anyhoo.

kicken18

Oct 6, 2006
Is that a seat parts system lol???

I got the strut brace but I am having trouble fitting it in my TDi engine, the instructions say move the ecu box in top left hand corner to get to the bolts underneath, but I can't seam to remove it, I think it's the ECU box anyway, got small hoses come out of it

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
Is that a seat parts system lol???

I got the strut brace but I am having trouble fitting it in my TDi engine, the instructions say move the ecu box in top left hand corner to get to the bolts underneath, but I can't seam to remove it, I think it's the ECU box anyway, got small hoses come out of it

thats the vacuum servo ;) its held on by 4 small hex head bolts (1 in each corner), then once removed the bracket to which it is fixed to is held on with 3 M10 nuts (1 to the bulk head & 2 to the water expansion bottle) you will have to be a little forceful to get the bracket off! :D

the rear valance it easy to do, take you about an hour all in! :D

the search feature :whistle: found at the top of each section page will help with this and many more of your enquiries ;)

kicken18

Oct 6, 2006
Ahh are they hex bolts I had a light last night but they looked round, I think I got a head bit to screw them out with. I'll nip under me car when I do this this morning and see if I can do it myself. Then that will be my strut, air filter and 160 intake done :D and I still have still on my hands lol, now to order the zorst coilovers and breaks all while keeping the girlfriend happy and getting my own place, this will be fun. I did search for strut brace but couldn't find anyone with the same problem as mine, but then I am dumb with cars haha. Cheers for the help

kicken18

Oct 6, 2006
Your a bit out of my way lol but thanks though. I worked it out, got the box off and everything, just Can't undo the bolts to attach it. I only have a little too set and my handle isn't long enough to get enough torque to un do them, going to need to scout a bit tool :( grr

PaulieB

Dec 23, 2007
Edinburgh
so any idea what this is?

It doesn't look a bad price if its similar to all the soundproofing panels, but i dont think it is...

ipazkp.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members