ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Apr 13, 2011
hull
With all parts fitted my self I'd say about £6000 and I belive u would have alot of intrest I know that's not enought considering what u have spent etc but as someone said above mods don't gain value.

If I was you I'd strip it to peices bit by bit and I rekon u would get about 10k once everything has gone.

I know I'd be very intrested in some of your parts ;) lol

Mar 25, 2009
bath
I dont think I'd get 10k but that would be a nice thought haha. What would you be interested in just as an idea mate?

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Just something I'm toying with. I want to get a t4 camper too. Not sure I want 2 diesels. I'd probably get the t4 then maybe a mk3 cupra to play around with for track and stuff

Oct 2, 2006
Hi I have exactly the same tarox big brake kit fancy swapping calipers? My calipers are red yours are green which would be better for my skoda. Matching OEM brakes then. Let me know kit isn't fitted at the mo. I could bung you a bit of dosh. Just a thought, I was looking at yours they were for sale on Briskoda.

Love the car bet it goes well with that turbo kit on.

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Yeh man I bought the brakes from a bloke off the skoda forum.

I'll let you know if I want to swap calipers. I am tempted. What pads does yours have on it? Or you mean litterally just the calipers themselves?

Oct 2, 2006
Hi bud, I would just like to swap calipers il keep my discs and pads, braided lines.
The green would be a lot more OEM than the red, that's my only reason for wanting to swap lol.
Let me know your thoughts.

kelford1988

Can't believe you are selling up. As many may have said you'd be best splitting it even though it's an effort. And if you do keep us posted as I know I for one would be interested in the bt, injectors and drivetrain.

Good luck which ever way you go.

Mar 25, 2009
bath
ok guys im now 90% the car will be going or going back to standard-ish

price wise i'm unsure. happy to listen to offers for now, either on bits or the car as a whole, id much rather the car went as a whole as its a propper sorted motor and wants for nothing!

even tried to cheer myself up today by putting the track wheels on which i havent even been able to get around to using, spend all this money building a track car and never get it on the bloody thing!

20130907_153954_zps7e0db353.jpg

20130907_153959_zpsa4b0a13e.jpg

20130907_154011_zpsa461e3fb.jpg

20130907_154230_zpsb1e378a3.jpg

the green is just plastidip so will just peel off

thanks

**phillpots wants dibs on the aero bumper

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2011
hull
Hi zach am in the progress of makeing a center honey cone grill like yours.
I have looked through verious posts on hear about it but everyone has mixed views on what mesh to use and diffrent badge.

Ok to get to the point I want the same style mesh as yours and same size badge so basicly what am wanting is info pritty please lol

Basicly what badge did u use plus where did you get your mesh from and if u have part numbers that would be even better cheers