I'm Gutted. Error on BOC order !!!!!!!!

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
My dealer rang today to tell me that he put the wrong order in, made a mistake on the code, its an FR that's coming, and i orderd the BOC. He is very sorry, and totaly his folt, and there was only a few weeks to go. i'm absolutely gutted, i cant tell you how i feel, almost sick !!!!!! and i hope the dealer does too. i kow we all make mistakes, but it does not put it wright. So back to the begining for reorder, so waited 3 months, proberly another 4 months now, makes 7 months if lucky.
So all you who have had to wait 4 months or so, think your self lucky. I know there is alot going on in the world, and it's just a bloody car. anyway you who love cars, well you know how i feel, sorry to harp on but i had to get it off my chest.
p.s. i told the dealer i better get somting out off this. like no charge for my spoiler, and side skirts. he said he will see what he can do. he Fu..ing better!!!!!!
Cheers for bending your eye balls.
Nick........................................................................:cry:

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
Mannnn thats worse than bad luck!! Phonecall to SEAT UK?? :p

I know everyone makes mistakes, so give it to the guy he did ring and tell you, you could have turned up on the day and your jaw would have smacked the floor!

But yes, you definately should be getting some kind of sweetener out of this!

Iv only had to wait a week for my Ibiza, and thats killed me!!

Jimski

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Damn :( Thats appauling.

I know mistakes happen, but with something so expensive and important to the customer, thats not acceptable. I'd be livid, spoiler and side skirts would be the smallest token gesture compared to the disappointment and aggrevation.

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
and the use of the FR to tide you over til your Boc arrives aw you've sold your current car in anticipation of getting your boc and need some alternative transport in the mean time to see you through their **** up ;)

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
and the use of the FR to tide you over til your Boc arrives aw you've sold your current car in anticipation of getting your boc and need some alternative transport in the mean time to see you through their **** up ;)

Now thats a plan!

Jimski

Dave 77

Dave ;)
Nov 13, 2009
Hertfordshire
Wow that sucks so much, sry man, Get as much free stuff from them as poss, Maybe get the FR they ordered and have that till u get the boc? :)

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
That sucks dude! My dealer rang me too and told me there is a delay on all bocs and cupras too, so instead of mine arriving in March it will be the first week of April now!!!!!! I have been without wheels since October last year. I know I was only going to take delivery on 03/04 but damn that means I will have to wait even longer now. Really peed off about it too so I can just imagine what you are going through mate.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
That sucks dude! My dealer rang me too and told me there is a delay on all bocs and cupras too, so instead of mine arriving in March it will be the first week of April now!!!!!! I have been without wheels since October last year. I know I was only going to take delivery on 03/04 but damn that means I will have to wait even longer now. Really peed off about it too so I can just imagine what you are going through mate.
cheers mate, sorry about yours, when you get the beast , ill just have to live it with all of you , reading on this forum. drowning my sorrows with JD , Its helping a bit...........
Nick................

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
as you all know very well , you don't get a lot out of SEAT, they are all on a tight budget. But i will be trying all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stu38

Mar 8, 2007
Essex
O no well gutted for you HAIRWEGO like as I know we all make balls ups but you think it would have been all double checked and checked again!!! I did have to wait six months for mine not that it was dealers fault but nightmare mate . I would deffo push for a few freebys and least first service. Did know of a dealer last week that's got one in showroom fully spec'd with options but Dakota red but ready to go!!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
OMG what a joke!!

Name and shame fo sho!!

I'd be pushing for use of the FR until yours comes. It wont happen but then the spoiler and skirts will seem a much smaller gesture in comparison to what you originally asked for!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I agree, once mine hopefully arrives i reckon it will have been 7 months from ordering to delivery. 7 months!!!!

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I agree, once mine hopefully arrives i reckon it will have been 7 months from ordering to delivery. 7 months!!!!

Yes but you did ask them to delay putting your order through so it would come in March. You went in same time as me October didn't you? Mine came late Jan as I didn't mind when it came.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
No delay, when I ordered they told me week 4 build date which would have put it here in March anyway. I told them I would pic it up first week-end of April due to getting balance of deposit together. Now if it is only arriving first week in April I will have to wait for them to prep it and register etc. So how much longer is that gonna be now? I still want to know why there is suddenly a delay and wether anyone else who has ordered one has had the same phone call?

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Bet your angry. I would be. The stealers better sort it out right. How many cars do they order a week? Surely this is an industry where a mistake like this could have been prevented.

It could be worst, could have a Toyota.

ED

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
O no well gutted for you HAIRWEGO like as I know we all make balls ups but you think it would have been all double checked and checked again!!! I did have to wait six months for mine not that it was dealers fault but nightmare mate . I would deffo push for a few freebys and least first service. Did know of a dealer last week that's got one in showroom fully spec'd with options but Dakota red but ready to go!!
he could offer me a red one, that might be the one with full spec, but no, i want my white beast.....

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Full spec as in racing brakes, panni roof, xenons etc? What have you gone for on the white one? I'd be seriously considering it. For a discount :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.