in what order should i Mod the Leon tdi?

tmjns796

jonesy
Apr 24, 2009
Shropshire, Hampshire
hi, i have a leon reference 110 tdi 2007.:) ive started collecting bits for the fmic. but im not shore if i need various pipes for sensors and stuff from forge.... help me on that one please. ive got pair of fr bumpers of ebay in same color, and btcc back box. should i cut out the centre box? i want to lower it but im not sure wether to use coulovers- jamex ones off ebay, or use just springs. should i use panel air filter or inductuon kit? and i also saving for a remap but im not sure where to take it to get it done. ind iive got some nice alloys of a fr. please help. especialy with the front mount intercooler bit.. as i cant find anything about making up my own kit, and i dont wana pay loads of money for piping i could buy myself. thanks, Thom J.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
First of all Welcome to the forum and as the previous post said all the information and more can be found by using the Search (there is a lot of stuff out there so you may have to read a few threads before finding your answer)
The MKII Leon should have a FMIC (well it is on the PD140 and the PD170) I take it your car is the 1.9 TDI?
Alex

tmjns796

jonesy
Apr 24, 2009
Shropshire, Hampshire
ye its a 1.9 110 tdi. rederence. was wondering if i should fit one before the remap? is there anywhere i can get a turbo hose kit? i cant seem to find much for the 110. also considering eiback pro springs and arb's after i get sum rubber on my new alloys, ias this advisable?

vukii

Go with the exterior decorating first. you will see the most progress and youre money worth.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise