Iphone 3GS use

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
Ok a couple of queries......

I'm connecting my phone to the Ipod connecter....under the seat, however it only plays random tracks.....How do I stop it playing random stuff and actually flick through both the playlists/albums and also change tracks on the playlist/album whilst driving?

The other issue is a bought an iphone extension lead so I can have the iphone in the centre console, however this lead does not charge the device or allow Ipod use, do I need another type of adapter or something?????

Anyone else had these problems?

NickP

Apr 23, 2003
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Ok a couple of queries......

I'm connecting my phone to the Ipod connecter....under the seat, however it only plays random tracks.....How do I stop it playing random stuff and actually flick through both the playlists/albums and also change tracks on the playlist/album whilst driving?

The other issue is a bought an iphone extension lead so I can have the iphone in the centre console, however this lead does not charge the device or allow Ipod use, do I need another type of adapter or something?????

Anyone else had these problems?

If I remember correctly, the preset buttons 1 - 6 when pressed will play the first 6 playlists you have set on your ipod, you can't really browse albums/artists unless you have something like the MFD3 with optional Media in unit...

IMG_5747-vi.jpg

Mr Cellotape

AKA Mr Ribbed
May 9, 2006
Warwickshire once.
nope I don't have that.....how about the extension cable?

I'm thinking my passenger can be my DJ and change the playlist as required....seeing as its illegal to operate electrical devices whilst driving....;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise