judders or loads of small misfires when turbo comes in!!

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
Could be a coil pack, or the plugs. I have VAG-COM which made life easier for me when it came to diagnosing it.

Fitted a set of NGK PFR6Q plug's and it's been happy days since!

chris999

update: just hooked it up to Vag.com 5 faults came up and i haven't a clue what they are or mean. here they are.
16795-secondary air injection system, incorrect flow detected

16684-random/multiple cyclinder misfire detected-P0300-35-10-intermittent.

16685-cylinder 1:misfire detected-P0301-35-10-intermittent.

18011-internal control module failed self test-P1603-35-10-intermittent.

18010-power supply terminal 30:voltage too low-P1602-35-10-intermittent.

if ANY BODY COULD TELL ME WHAT NEEDS REPLACING APART FROM THE WHOLE CAR OR ANY HELP I WOULD BE GRATEFUL.
CHEERS

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
coil pack on cyl one needs replacing and reset the rest of the faults, sounds like a low battery/disconnection has happened since you last looked.

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
17quid after vat from ecp!

i had problems as u described initially with vagcom pointing at cylinder one, swapped plugs and car was great for a few weeks then yesterday it happened again but it went worse and i could tell i was running on 3, basically sounded like a rally car but there was no power at all, and engine management light was flashing at me. scanned and it confirmed misrire but was cylinder 4, anyway swapped cylinder 4s coil today with an ECP part and jobs a gooden, feels as good if not better than before

leegt5

May 17, 2006
You got the ECP part number acid as I wanna get one as a spare seeing as winter is upon us !!

chris999

i changed the coilpack in cyclinder 1, it has solved about 70% of the misfire but is still doing at about 10 psi whereas before it was doing it at 0psi+, so i have ordered the other three and touch wood this should cut it all out!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.