Just ordered the new car

Lifecrisis

Oct 2, 2008
Kent
Candy white 5dr Ibiza Sport, 1.6 CR TDI.

Black 17inch alloys
ESP
Climate control
Con pack
Folding mirrors
Window tints
Bluetooth
USB
Cruise control

Should get it 20th May

:D

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
NICE!!!! I don't envy all the stress you are going to go through waiting for the car though, we been waiting since october last year. Will be here next month though hehehehehehehe

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
I'm getting a little annoyed with my dealer - rang them yesterday to see if they had any news regarding build week or delivery date. Was told the salesman who sold me my car wasn't there however they would get him to ring me back, rang again today and he was with a customer so again they said they'd get him to ring me back, still no phone call!

Infact I havn't heard anything from them since I ordered the car on the 8th December - a sharp contrast in communication compared to before I ordered the car when they were ringing me like mad to get me to finally order it.[:@]

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
LOL. Trust me mate, I know how you feel. I went through the same thing with my dealership till I complained to the sales manager and threatened to take it to the dealer principle. They have been pretty good since then, but then again my salesman is also a bit of a loose head so to get him to call me back is nearly impossible. I just communicate directly with the sales manager now. Threaten to take it further mate, hopefully you get some sort of reaction out of them.

John33

Oct 12, 2009
Earth
I emailed our sales chappy and asked for the build week about 10days ago as the order was placed last week in Jan - was told the car will be here mid March - my reply was - so the build week will be around last week in Feb = reply = yes.

Do you think they are being told not to give out the build week - as the trip from the Factory on a slow boat is just silly way of working. Where the heck does the boat go from and to ????

Lifecrisis

Oct 2, 2008
Kent
The salesman seems pretty safe and I've bought a car from him before so hopefully he'll keep me posted of its progress... The thought of waiting 3 months does suck big time though... At least the weather should be nice in May to get straight down to some detailing :)

Has anyone got any 5dr candy white with black wheels pictures they can put up? I've seen a couple 3dr ones floating around...

MacFever

Nov 30, 2009
Brussels
I got my car 2 days ago but should have gotten it by the end of december of last year !
They gave a brand new Polo for free 1 month ago to compensate, drove well but nothing to do with the FR I have now:)

bundy1981

Oct 16, 2008
I only ordered my new 1.4 sc sport on the 8th february and the dealer checked on the computer to see what cars they had in the uk at the ports and there was a few depending on spec and colours he ordered it and he said itll be at the dealers in 10 days from that date as it was at the port in sheerness in scotland.

I think if you go for more factory built optiosn they have to order from spain i'm just sticking to the bog standard spec so may have got lucky with my new car. should have it first week of march

kev64

Sep 12, 2009
Chislehurst
nice choice lifecrisis - you will be loving it and it will be worth the wait ! Just for the record bundy - Sheerness is in Kent on the isle of sheppey and not in scotland. As i understand it all Seats either come in the country via Sheerness or Grimsby ports

Lifecrisis

Oct 2, 2008
Kent
Cheers Kev... Yeh I thought it must be Sheerness in Kent, lol I'll go and pick it up if it makes it any quicker!

I almost changed my mind and opted for the standard 17's instead of black but I stuck to my initial gut feeling and went for the blacks so hopefully made the right choice... :)

Lifecrisis

Oct 2, 2008
Kent
Just been sent some photos from ackers1987 and asked to put them up - nice one :)

URL=http://img704.imageshack.us/i/photo1ag.jpg/]
photo1ag.jpg
[/URL]

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
What boot spoiler you got there mate? I like that it seems to be a full one and not the one from the dealers.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Strange, I don't see the gap in the centre where the break lights are. Could it be there is more than one type?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members