LCR Wheel spacers?

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Id look on there for the hubcentric ones,they are the same price.The hubcentric ones bolt to your hub then you bolt your wheel to the spacer my personal opinion is this is safer rather than having longer bolts holding it all together.:D

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
what the..... they're the dodgiest looking spacer ive ever seen.... no thanks to putting them on any car!

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Id look on there for the hubcentric ones,they are the same price.The hubcentric ones bolt to your hub then you bolt your wheel to the spacer my personal opinion is this is safer rather than having longer bolts holding it all together.:D

Hubcentric can still be used with the longer bolt, through the wheel/spacer.

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Swoosh have u got BBS CH? et35? i have and im having to run 15mm hubcentric just to achieve 1mm clearance on the brembos, and im only just legal with the tread of the tyre under the arch.

I am mate not sure on my et tbh.I have only had to use 5mm spacers on the front though.Bobby gee on here has had the same issue as you have.:D

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Does anybody know how wide to go on standard LCR wheels with 30mm drop on standard height?

I would like some like these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20MM-Hubcentr...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item439d64316c

so i can use standard bolts and lock bolts.

But is 20mm too wide for front and will it sit inside the rear arch? I cant see any bolt to the hub ones that are less than 20mm..

Tim, mine is down to around 1 finger arch gap all round; I have 15mm spacers all round and would not go any further; both front and rear are flush with the arch, they just tuck inside (1mm clearance if that!!).. :)

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
I was thinking 15mm like you have but ideally want the bolt on ones like in the link but can't find 15mm versions not sure if they make them as the bolts wouldn't hold or not... I'm prob not as low as yours I doubt as down 30mm to standard using 50mm springs so don't know what the clearance will be like.

On another note did I see you lash month around bury?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
I was thinking 15mm like you have but ideally want the bolt on ones like in the link but can't find 15mm versions not sure if they make them as the bolts wouldn't hold or not... I'm prob not as low as yours I doubt as down 30mm to standard using 50mm springs so don't know what the clearance will be like.

On another note did I see you lash month around bury?

You might well have done, I was back for a couple of days for the AMD meet.

My spacers actually stay permanently attached to my wheels so lining them up etc is not a problem. Since they were refurbed the layer of paint between the wheel centre and spacer spigot locks them together perfectly :cartman:

TimJK

Audi Techie
Jan 10, 2009
Norwich
www.eacruise.co.uk
Should think I did see you as it was that weekend! Well yeah that's handy they stay there then but it's just the fact that I would rather use the shorter bolts and locking bolt rather than longer ones

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
I have 15mm on front which are hubcentric but they dont bolt to the hub. the kit comes with longer bolts.

I have 20mm rears which do bolt to the hub.

I have no wheel wobble whatsoever, and it drives as it would with no spacers.

DannyC87

Mar 4, 2008
Should think I did see you as it was that weekend! Well yeah that's handy they stay there then but it's just the fact that I would rather use the shorter bolts and locking bolt rather than longer ones

Fair play tim. A decent set of long lockers cost me £30 if that helps atall.