Leon 2.0TDI Sport Spec

Gerry 16v

May 27, 2001
Scotland
Visit site
Hi All,

I am looking to buy one of the above cars but cant find a specification list for it as it is now no longer a production model, does anyone here have a link to the spec list for this car? Probably an 06 model.

Thanks

Gerry

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Sorry, I don't have one.

I had a sport Leon. The spec is the same as the stylance except the sport has 17" alloys, sports suspension and seats but does NOT have an aux socket (for ipod etc) or an mp3 cd player.

I would buy an FR though instead if you can afford the difference. Maybe find a second hand one or get a dealer to pre reg one for you.

Gerry 16v

May 27, 2001
Scotland
Visit site
Sorry, I don't have one.

I had a sport Leon. The spec is the same as the stylance except the sport has 17" alloys, sports suspension and seats but does NOT have an aux socket (for ipod etc) or an mp3 cd player.

I would buy an FR though instead if you can afford the difference. Maybe find a second hand one or get a dealer to pre reg one for you.

Cheers for the info. I am looking at one that has a CD autochanger, do you know if this is the type with an external changer or one that eats 6x CDs through the head unit? So this wont be MP3 compatible?

I cant stretch to the FR im afraid. I am happy with the 140 BHP in this model for now... going is a 2.0 16V Ibiza so power is nearly the same but fuel economy is majorly improved which is what i need right now as my commute is larger.

DanGB

Who need's a Diesel....
Feb 12, 2006
London
Cheers for the info. I am looking at one that has a CD autochanger, do you know if this is the type with an external changer or one that eats 6x CDs through the head unit? So this wont be MP3 compatible?

I cant stretch to the FR im afraid. I am happy with the 140 BHP in this model for now... going is a 2.0 16V Ibiza so power is nearly the same but fuel economy is majorly improved which is what i need right now as my commute is larger.

I have a 06 sport.

The Spec is the same as the Stylance, but with the 'sports pack'. interior spec is the same as the FR, but without the FR badging and trim colours.

so basically you get all mod cons.

Being an 06 model, you wont get a couple of things like the ipod option.

There is an option of a CD changer, this is the 6 CD unit that goes under the drivers seat. The Cd changer wont be MP3 compatible.

MP3 playback on the Headunit was a £25 option when i got mine, so you may or may not get it. It says 'MP3' in white directly above the CD slot on the front of the Headunit.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.