Leon 2007 FR Petrol auto revving in idle

Sep 15, 2023
Hi

Iv got a 2007 Leon FR Petrol recently started revving in idle even when engine is warm. Gone through a few threads and changing the n80 valve was recommended. Before changing this would happen very rarely but once changed it’s become a on going issue. Iv scanned the car and got the code P029C.
Iv spoke to some people and they recommend changing the MAF sensor which Iv ordered just waiting for it to arrive

was hoping if someone could give me a better insight or had the same issue and could provide a resolution That would be much appreciated

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Hi

Iv got a 2007 Leon FR Petrol recently started revving in idle even when engine is warm. Gone through a few threads and changing the n80 valve was recommended. Before changing this would happen very rarely but once changed it’s become a on going issue. Iv scanned the car and got the code P029C.
Iv spoke to some people and they recommend changing the MAF sensor which Iv ordered just waiting for it to arrive

was hoping if someone could give me a better insight or had the same issue and could provide a resolution That would be much appreciated
Hi Google that error code instead of putting a maf on it I think you’ll find the problem 👍

Reactions: mathyou78
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.