:( Leon Cupra currently having Stage 2+ remap, low on Power!!!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Ditch the angel map and get a well appraised map that gives money back guarantee in case you want to swap back. You'll surely be able to go back to Angel if there is no change?

Ps - I never said there was anything wrong with Forge stuff. I said my car was slower with their twintercooler fitted ;)

Regardless, if it's no track car, why are you worried about a few stray stallions :)

Last edited:

phillbriggs

Dec 15, 2010
Ditch the angel map and get a well appraised map that gives money back guarantee in case you want to swap back. You'll surely be able to go back to Angel if there is no change?

Ps - I never said there was anything wrong with Forge stuff. I said my car was slower with their twintercooler fitted ;)

Regardless, if it's no track car, why are you worried about a few stray stallions :)

No angel tuning arnt doing the new map, they only did the stage 1 map, map was good but customer service left alot to be desired and was s**t!!!

Im having the stage 2+ map done elsewhere.

No not saying your saying forge stuff isnt good but theres alot of strong positive and negative opinions and agree from a mechanical point of view that one large intercooler works better than 2 im my opinion.

Stray stallions there maybe but its always nice to get the most out of what setup and car you have and would be nice to achieve the same performance others are getting with the same gear installed.

anyway time will tell, its all turned out to be quite interesting anyway.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.