Leon Cupra Diffuser

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
I got my diffuser off the other week, without removing the bumper.

Its an almighty struggle, but it can be done. I un did the plastic from the underside of the bumper and squeezed my hands in. With help from a torch!

Dont recommend it mind you!!:p

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
i removed mine the other week and it is fairly straight forward. remove 8 screws on underside of defuser, then insert a small flatblade screwdriver into each clip surrounding the defuser ( i wrapper my screwdriver in a cloth for extra protection against paint) after all of the clips are undone it will be removed

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
finally you got your diffuser... I havent installed mine yet too much work not enough time to do it, i will try to do it soon if i find the time to weld the exhaust :)

Gazza_24

Sep 4, 2009
Looks awesome mate, very good job there,

It's a shame you couldn't make them to order, you'd have a good few customers, but then again at least yours is a one off ;)

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
how did you remove the plastic bit. do you have to remove the full bumper and not? as I want mine wrapped matt black

Buzz there are 8 torx screws running along the. Underside of the rear bumper , then get ur hand in the bumper and push the plastic clips up and the surround will come out , o n take the number plate off if screwed in as the screws will go into the bumper . Good luck :p

Buzz123

Autobahn
Aug 6, 2011
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Buzz there are 8 torx screws running along the. Underside of the rear bumper , then get ur hand in the bumper and push the plastic clips up and the surround will come out , o n take the number plate off if screwed in as the screws will go into the bumper . Good luck :p

cheers pal. gonna get it wrapped matt black

DAZFR72

Apr 1, 2010
In The Van
Just forgot to ask I also have parking sensors so its not just a straight pop off is it?

Now the advantage of having the grey insert off is you can fit the reverse sensors to the bumper and feed the wires through the existing gromet behind the bumper , dead easy job took me an hour to drill fit and wire in , the wiring loom is behind the passenger side boot trim , you will have to remove , there is a earth point to solder the earth wire to, the live feed is a green wire coming out of a white multi plug that sits just behind the rear seat lock point just slice a bit of the protective cover off the wire solder n heat shrink , job done !!! Takes longer to strip interior than to do the actual job !! Good luck buzz let me know how you get on :whistle:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.