leon cupra - winter protection

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Very true. Lol

Well I got there and bar a scuff on the splitter the cupra is how it left me, don't think it's done 3k since it went.

Needs a quick spruce up, and lowering back down as he's wound it up 20mm.

But I'm so happy it's such a good car, and one I should never of got rid of.

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
No, sold the spec c as I was just underwhelmed with it, then I bought a Mont dsg ed30 but the seats really hurt my back, which really took me by surprise. I hadn't intended on selling it for a long while, with the golf going so quick and nothing floating my boat without inherent risk, m3, s4 etc I rang the guy who bought the Leon and bought it back :)

It's such a nice car

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Well I hope you made some money back on the scooby after all the work you did. Was kept to a high standard. Shame more people don't take care of their cars like you. Whoever bought the scooby must be over the moon. Still do prefer your leon though, maybe your next project should be a 4 wheel drive conversion on it, would be the ultimate car

Jan 3, 2014
Well I hope you made some money back on the scooby after all the work you did. Was kept to a high standard. Shame more people don't take care of their cars like you. Whoever bought the scooby must be over the moon. Still do prefer your leon though, maybe your next project should be a 4 wheel drive conversion on it, would be the ultimate car
Agreed +1

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Yeah did very well out of the last two cars. Let's just say that.

There are some 4wd parts for sale but it's a huge job, and pointless if your not going to up the power which I'm not due to then needing a clutch etc. I'll just enjoy it as is.

I've just finished cleaning it, couple of stone chips to touch in. Then I've taken the wind deflectors off, the splitter is now scuffed. And there's a broken fog light. All super easy things to fix.

I've also ordered a boot liner. As the golf had one and I liked it.

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Wish I had the skill and the means to be able to get my car back to as new condition like you do, your projects keep us all hoping for improvements

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
Cheers bud,

I'm tempted to put the oem btcc rear bumper on

Would anyone with a btcc back bumper be interested in a swap with mine, that has the cupra r diffuser fitted?

I'd paint and fit it foc

Jan 3, 2014
Cheers bud,

I'm tempted to put the oem btcc rear bumper on

Would anyone with a btcc back bumper be interested in a swap with mine, that has the cupra r diffuser fitted?

I'd paint and fit it foc
Someone is bound to snap that off you. Shame I only have the FR rear end haha

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members