Leon ST MK3 boot dimensions

Feb 15, 2024
Hello, I couldn't find boot dimensions on the forum, apologies if this has already been discussed. I need the dimensions marked on the picture below. Blue line indicates the distance between the lower floor and the boot shade. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    683.4 KB · Views: 65
Feb 15, 2024
Unfortunately, this website doesn't have the dimensions I need but thanks for suggesting. I did have a look before posting this thread. I'd be very grateful if someone could do the measurements from their own car.

serdar_18fr

May 29, 2021
Unfortunately, this website doesn't have the dimensions I need but thanks for suggesting. I did have a look before posting this thread. I'd be very grateful if someone could do the measurements from their own car.
There's a car review channel on Youtube named Autogefühl. Thomas, the English-speaking German presenter is the only one I know who measures the cars' trunk space using a tape measure. He might have reviewed some Leon STs in the past. Worth checking if he did.

Sent from my 23013PC75G using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeonFR9 and Mo_86
Feb 15, 2024
I know this channel, all car reviews they do are very detailed. They have several reviews on the ST platform but I could find only one where they talk about dimensions and he didn't mention the exact measurements I am looking for. Thanks though.

Reactions: serdar_18fr

Matt_anderson

May 8, 2022
North West
Most covered here pal

Reactions: LeonFR9
Feb 15, 2024
Thanks! My blue dimension should be 550mm accoridng to those measurements but the red and yellow coloured lines are not measured in this thread.

eltawater

Full and wholesome member
May 1, 2008
Red line approx 85cm
Yellow line approx 93-93cm
Blue line is difficult as it slopes upwards, about 55cm at the tallest.

Sent from my moto g54 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: LeonFR9
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.