Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
ok so where on the internet can i buy them using a credit card.

My dads given it to me for my birthday stuff as he hasnt a foggiest. But ebay and mydepots is out as they require silly methods.

v-g

is an alien.
Mar 10, 2004
Nowhere near, i.e. Norway.
I've been thinking a bit. (Yeah, I know, not good.)

I've a H1 HID kit intended for the low beam in my projector angeleyes, which I've never gotten around to fit.

What if I put the H1 HID kit in my high beam sockets in the original headlamps. What kinda light output would that give? Same as if I used it (the H1's) as low beam? Would think so.

If that's right, I would've the same light output on the high beam as I would if the kit gets installed as low beam in the angeleyes. Scary. Not strange at all, if some aftermarket HIDs installations makes my eyes hurt.

Any ideas, people?

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
I have finally got round to updating the pictures so they should show again now :)

I had to replace a bulb on my drivers side as the bulb went flickery. Ordered a replacement from Hids4U and they sent out for next day and works perfectly. Not cheap at £30 each but it works and the ballasts were still good so I replaced the bulb. Not what I needed when Liz was going in for an op that day :( but all sorted now

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
I've been thinking a bit. (Yeah, I know, not good.)

I've a H1 HID kit intended for the low beam in my projector angeleyes, which I've never gotten around to fit.

What if I put the H1 HID kit in my high beam sockets in the original headlamps. What kinda light output would that give? Same as if I used it (the H1's) as low beam? Would think so.

If that's right, I would've the same light output on the high beam as I would if the kit gets installed as low beam in the angeleyes. Scary. Not strange at all, if some aftermarket HIDs installations makes my eyes hurt.

Any ideas, people?

Have sent you a PM...

Jekyll

I`ve just received a set of HID`s from diane-shop on flea bay, superb speed of delivery(5 days!) and thoroughly impressed with the price and results.
For the record I bought mine from the American Ebay as the £ is strong against the $ at the minute, I paid: US $79.00 / £38.94!!!
Excellent price considering there is £6.50`s worth of stampage on the box. :D

Jekyll

Heh, damn, even cheaper? Man how does the dude(ette) make a profit on em?
Not that i`am complaining mindyou. :p

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee

only a £1 cheap mind so not much comparing to price. but if you look ha has like 20 works chained in a room for 30p a day. and if he sells 100 a day hes making big profit.

STEFanGB

Nov 11, 2007

Yep, I got mine delivered in 3 days for £39.81!! (conversion from AU dollars) :scary: I mean for that price I was surprised about manufacturing quality and it worked straight off the box... Wow (((:)

5ceb8b64.jpg

PaulLC

Nov 8, 2007
Tyne & Wear
They look a bit reddish on the pic, but they're 10000k...

mmmmmmmm! I tought 10000k would have been really Blue, yours look's good, Nathanio hids look good too with a slight blue light. Iam ordering some for my angel eyes at the end of the week but dont know what temp to go for?? :think:

STEFanGB

Nov 11, 2007
mmmmmmmm! I tought 10000k would have been really Blue, yours look's good, Nathanio hids look good too with a slight blue light. Iam ordering some for my angel eyes at the end of the week but dont know what temp to go for?? :think:

Cheers Man, they're not so blue as It may apperar from ads, it's nice bright white-blueish color, lit objects are a bit blue-tinted, but it's more like white under UV light (color temp is approaching UV spectrum..;-)) I've seen really blue ones, but dunno what that was, but that was too much... Looks like 4500-6000k has most supporters, but I'm glad I picked this one and it's got a lots of "me-like"ers... LOL

STEF

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.