Leons (Cupra) 20VT required for Test Drive Magazine

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
We've had a request from Test Drive Magazine!

How would you like to spend a day on the Test Drive road test team? We're
looking for Leon Cupra drivers to join us at the track for a half-day on Friday 12th May for a used car photo shoot.

They want ideally standard 20VT Cupra Leons, if they are remapped it isnt a problem, but they don't want them blinged up, so sorry no BARRY BOYS. ;)

Sorry not Leon Cupra R's :p

They will welcome your feedback on the day and you will also have the opportunity to test the new Golf GTi and Focus ST that they are bringing along.

Places are strictly limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. If you think you can make it, drop me (ZBOYD) an email (email addy below), with your car details, and your name and email address, you can be easily contacted on

I will pass these on to the features writer at Test Drive, in the order you email me, and let him contact you directly.

It will be based in the South-East, and they anticipate requiring your help from
approximately 10am-2pm.

As i said its a limited thing, were just helping them out, so be quick!!!

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I emailed him a couple of people interested earlier this week, but the time period was very short, i just put him in touch with a few interested.

They've obviously changed their mind then, because initially he was looking for a few, not loads, but 2 or 3 at least.

Turbo Lemon

Jun 4, 2005
Kent/S.E. London
I got an email from him yesterday asking if I was still interested, then another later in the day to tell me that they'd got one car, and that's all they needed.
Enjoy yourself rhumber, I'm green with envy!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.