letter from seat recall mk3

May 16, 2008
southampton
mate the part is on drivers side comes off the inlet manifold joins a rubber hose 90 deg and goes down side of engine past washer bottle. and its split near a little green nipple bit.. sorry not sure how to post pics.. hope this helps mate..

gregorcupra

Nov 8, 2007
Paisley
Yeah found the hose this morning and mine is split. Ive replaced the hose coming off the inlet but after the wee valve I cant get the hose off to replace it

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Got my car back this afternoon from Seat in Wimbledon. Took it there this morning and the guy in a suit told me it would take about 30mins to change the break servo pipe. So waited about in the office for ten mins then got bored. Went for a walk and what do i see at the lights? My car being driven by a 20year old mechanic. The lights changed green and he burend away off the lights at some speed! Got back to the garage and my car was still not there. 15mins later the guy brings the car back. Told the guy how it was being driven and he said some bull sh*t about them needing to test the breaks hard?! I looked at my average mpg and it had gone down from 29mpg to 28.2!! This little doosh bag and probably been ragging the tits off it. I kicked up a right stir and managed to get it washed inside and out!!:) Still not happy about it though and i can safley say i wont be taking it back there again for anything!!

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
that is shocking! i always check my mileage before and after i take my car somewhere to make sure that it hasn't been taken for a very long drive. i'd hate to see my car been driven hard by someone else!

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I know, feel totally violated! I should have ask for a free service or something. Fingers crossed that little sh*t gets a right bollacking by his boss. Just couldnt believe my eyes when i saw him ragging it away from the lights!

Cainer

Nov 9, 2008
i bought my ibiza this november. its x reg and my brake servo pipe has tape wrapped around it. would i still be able to get it done for free?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.