ljpacey- k04 ibiza fr project

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
hi people i thorough its about time i put my car on here been working on it for 6 months now so this is my project so far, i have dyslexia so bear with me i am a realy bad at spelling:( but i try:D, i am going for the k04 turbo conversion, and i no enuff about cars to make me dangerous[:@] lol just kidding but i like to be diffant with things mods and stuff, so hope you like my readers ride :), heres my car wen i frist got her and its almost standerd i put a air filler on strate away lol,
carssss011.jpg
carssss001.jpg
carssss002.jpg
carssss005.jpg
i will update this as i go cose i got loads of photos of mods and stuff

Last edited:

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
then she got loward 30mm with eibach springs only springs goting to get coilovers later, i think the standerd fr wheels are boreing so on went the team dynamics pro race 1.2 in 17" i think i made the car the wheels are very lightweight i did feel i little bit of a diffance but not much and with a debag so no one nos what its is :), put some seat mud flaps on as well :), heres some pics
miwepone005.jpg
miwepone003.jpg
miwepone002.jpg
miwepone001.jpg
miwepone004.jpg
miwepone006.jpg

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
so after that i got bored so i took bumper off to see how i can get a fmic in there!
DSC00016.jpg
so out came the spot lights to get cold air to the smic
DSC00014.jpg
on went the seat sport brace:)
DSC00012.jpg
smalist intercooler in the world
DSC00015.jpg
DSC00017.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
the bumber can take it off in 5 mins nar lol:D

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
then i wanted a better cold air feed to the fillter and the only way realy was moveing the battary to boot so we set about doing this task lol
so battary came out!!
DSC00045.jpg

DSC00046.jpg
DSC00049.jpg
DSC00042.jpg
DSC00043.jpg
DSC00044.jpg
DSC00047.jpg
after a hard days work and meny tempers lost we did it :lol: then i messed up the cold air feed [:@]
DSC00006.jpg

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
now with battary in boot all i need to do is make a heat sheld and mod the cone fillter so i went and bort some silicone hose a 90 bend and made a better inlet,
with the sai and the n249 bypass removed as well, heres some pics
DSC00060.jpg
DSC00061.jpg
DSC00062.jpg
DSC00064.jpg

booooooooost004.jpg
booooooooost005.jpg
booooooooost006.jpg
booooooooost007.jpg
booooooooost008.jpg
i think its look swell :D

Last edited:

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
then put boost gauge in
booooooooost001.jpg

then got my milltek exhaust de res went i first got this i had a boost spike it went to 16psi by the way this car is not mapped :S
DSC00068.jpg
DSC00070.jpg
DSC00069.jpg
as you can see the exhaust is on a slant but i got this fixed in no time :)

Last edited:

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
i also was goin to buy the sports cat and down pipe from milltek but thay are way over priced so i went to exhaust uk insted down pipe decat 2,5" just over £200 i could not complane :D sound awesome on full boost now!

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
cheers fellas :D i got so much to do its unreal this is not evan hafe of what i done so far just trying to get it all on here, hay crafoo you got it mapped nice one what it feel like nar? voom voom lol!!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
hay crafoo you got it mapped nice one what it feel like nar? voom voom lol!!

Pretty good mate thanks, pulls really nicely now all through the rev range, I'm well happy with it. Looks like there might be a meet happening over at the Showcase cinema in Birstall again if you fancy coming along mate, be good to see you again.

jamiebennett81

nice buddy

may be a stupid question but wouldn't it have been better if you were removing the battery (and I thought the whole point of this was, to move the air filter as far away as possible from the engine) would have been to get a straight and then 45 degree silicon piece, to feed the air filter closer to the wing/front bumper instead of curving it towards the engine? :blink:

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
Pretty good mate thanks, pulls really nicely now all through the rev range, I'm well happy with it. Looks like there might be a meet happening over at the Showcase cinema in Birstall again if you fancy coming along mate, be good to see you again.

that grate i gotter get my pennys out and hurry up with my mods:(, yer ill come to the meet sure be good to have a talk :) agen ill have a look on sy meets

ljpacey

aka captin slow!!
Jan 19, 2009
nice buddy

may be a stupid question but wouldn't it have been better if you were removing the battery (and I thought the whole point of this was, to move the air filter as far away as possible from the engine) would have been to get a straight and then 45 degree silicon piece, to feed the air filter closer to the wing/front bumper instead of curving it towards the engine? :blink:

yes i no what your saying jamie i ant put photo on yet but i got cold air feed to it now, but the heat sheld stops the heat soke on to the fillter wen i been driveing around for good hour i get out and feel the fillter and its freezing cold evan on a red hot summas day so it dose work well as it is but no what your sayin it shud have been a offset more than owt, but i am gunna be swoping the fillter to a lcr one soon cose am goin down ko4 route so wen i do i will put a straight on it or off set, am gunna update soon just ant got time

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.