Loud Exhaust - Forge

glangri2

Jan 10, 2009
St Albans
Hi all

I am on the look out for an LCR, and I've just been to look at one which was basically pretty good.

The bodywork was nice down the sides and back, but the front was peppered with stone chips. Nothing a day in the body shop couldn't sort out.
Anyone got a rough idea how much it would cost for a full bonnet and bumper respray?

It had an Audio installation that wasn't really to my tastes, but again nothing that couldn't be sorted in an afternoon.

The main problem was that it has a 'Forge' exhaust system, that is noticeably louder than the standard one. I know that it was added for performance reasons, but how much does a standard system cost (or at least a quieter one) , and is there any market for a second hand 'Forge' one.

The seller has only had it for 4 months, and is getting a new MOT on it on Monday. I guess that that will show up if it is too loud, or is Cat-less.

I've still got 4 more to look at yet, so may still find one that fits the bill better !

glangri2

Jan 10, 2009
St Albans
I only say it is a Forge system, because that is what the guy has said in his advert.

I didn't see any logo, so I can't say whether it was or not.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise