**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
Guys not one to butt in... and this is amusing to watch...

But seriously tho... why keep adding fuel to the fire... Weeman is obviously a keyboard basher that can't take any constructive comments.. and can't see a good company when they smack him in the face..

I hope you treat all companies like you have Revo mate.. cause soon enough you'll not leave the house which is where it seems you deserve to stay WELL OUTTA EVERYONES WAY...

I say we all just leave this thread, leave weeman (appropriate name for him really isn't it.. seeing as he's acting like a 2yr old.. (if even that lol)) and his graphs and let him get on his merry way enjoying his car that has "massive amounts" of torque...

_weeman_

because ive done enough to back up my diagnosis. revo sucks ass imo

_weeman_

Guys not one to butt in... and this is amusing to watch...

But seriously tho... why keep adding fuel to the fire... Weeman is obviously a keyboard basher that can't take any constructive comments.. and can't see a good company when they smack him in the face..

I hope you treat all companies like you have Revo mate.. cause soon enough you'll not leave the house which is where it seems you deserve to stay WELL OUTTA EVERYONES WAY...

I say we all just leave this thread, leave weeman (appropriate name for him really isn't it.. seeing as he's acting like a 2yr old.. (if even that lol)) and his graphs and let him get on his merry way enjoying his car that has "massive amounts" of torque...

ok, bye bye now!!
oh and the customer care stopped as soon as i got my money back, we'll phone you monday to let you know how we get on with revo, its friday and still no call.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
"enough" you mean a dyno run ,with no adaption to the ecu ,at a rolling road that is supportive to a revo competitor, always use 3rd party rolling roads (loads about) ,

were are your logs etc , you cant prove anything with no evidence , you overreacted at the start -not allowing revo to investigate ,and now nothing can be proved , you got a piece of paper to say you have XXX amount of bhp.well done you win , experience counts for nothing ,

weeman for prime minister

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Bye bye!
On a different note-Brummy like the latin sig...Does Angelina Jolie not have a tattoo of that?(off topic I know.)

cant really remember WHAT the topic is/was now fella. it was a bout a tantrum right,.. oh, no it WAS about a car .. or was it..
I do Believe miss Jolie does have the latin touch , yes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise