**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
If it wa down to as weeamn says......slip on the rollers would this not be in the slip section of the readout form the Dyno??not sure but from what i read it shows no load speed vs full speed load and a calculation of the two gives a % slip? doesnt read anything?

_weeman_

I reckon fiddled figures to make their own product look better...:whistle:

i give in. ok, all rollers are wrong, i know nothing, the car runs like a burst arse, the revo map was better than the superchip one and finally revo are the best tuners on the planet. everyone happy now??

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
MORK if i swear all over this post will you delete. anything, i can't bear to read it anymore.

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
bored now with this thread, you asked a question we tried to help you call us tits and get all defensive and climb on that big ol high horse of yours. we have asked questions about you car and the dyno it went on and you answer is there can't be anything wrong with them it's the code. wow thats problem solving for you. these maps you have posted just don't look right even to an ameteur that i admit i am(i have 21 years experience in being one of them :D)peeps on this site generally know more than most garages as the have gone through most problems you can think of personally. i cant beleive i was waiting for today for answer and we didn't really get one.
Gld your happy with whatever you have done to your car now, but next time you feel like slating a company who havn't really done anything wrong..don't bother. you clearly made a lot of freinds on here doin so this time

BYE BYE :wave:

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Was gonna say something along the same lines googies my wee boy's 16 months and can take a telling when he's being a pain...am no expert whatsoever on re-mapping or anything,just kinda go along when reading on the forums what folks have posted,due to their knowledge,experiences whatever,maybe you should go alng with their advice and opinions,instead of being a complete nobber about the whole issue.You had a re-map,didnt work out,they gave you your money back.What more do you want!??
Rant over...

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
i give in. ok, all rollers are wrong, i know nothing, the car runs like a burst arse, the revo map was better than the superchip one and finally revo are the best tuners on the planet. everyone happy now??

I didn't say the Revo map was better than the Superchip one! FFS! You really need to learn how to read things before coming out with stupid comments like that!

Answer the questions that people are asking you, why are the transmission losses different? Was the initial run done when the engine was cold (oil temp at 9 degrees IIRC)? Did you give the maps (both the Revo and Superchip) ample time for the ECU to recognise the new parameters? There are too many unanswered questions. The above are just a few I remember but my head hurts with all the bull**** you're talking!:rolleyes:

_weeman_

ive done everything i can to eliminate everything that could cause the failed power from revo, it still all points to the map

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
So let me get this right
months before.....
Dec2801.jpg

Now with superchip...
Mar09_04.jpg

Now im no rocket scientist but theres a few questions here, no. 1 as mentioned above, why abort the run when power was still going up and when listed on the previous rr run peak power was recorded at 3975?
2. when you get remapped generally there is a big lump of torque which last longer, it seems to start declining at 2200-2400 on both maps?

If it drive how you wish then great. Otherwise it looks a little too similar to the stock shape.
Someone is bound to have before and after a remapped tdi here and can post pics.

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Maybe it was but the way you have came on here and dealt with it is so so wrong mate-shouting the odds from post 1,and being generally abusive isnt gonna help you much,and resorting to your last few personal comments is so out of order-damn cant think of anything more to say here-anyone wanna help??

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise