**massive Slate**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Weeman.. what exactly IS your problem though?
you may have had a duff map.. they took it off you got a refund, FFs WHAT MORE D'YA WANT????
glad your happy with what you have now... hope it dont go bang over the weekend

_weeman_

..............Taps Foot....................:)

mate, you put repys like this^^^, that implys you were waiting on me to put up my graph, i have, so shut the **** up and eat some humble pie would you.

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
25% drop in humidity?

what were the correction factors used on your first runs you posted up? (theyve been cut off the bottom)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
mate, you put repys like this^^^, that implys you were waiting on me to put up my graph, i have, so shut the **** up and eat some humble pie would you.

Im not the fekker shouting the odds here your words remember .. MASSIVE SLATE!?!?!!?!?!?!?!.. you want me to eat humble, hows about you come feed me?

now hush child... [B)]

_weeman_

no idea about the correction factor, graphs are binned so the only pics i have are the scanned ones ive posted.

_weeman_

by you foot tapping comment, did you or did you not want me to post?. i posted up a good result. your being a tool about it, i get the impression had the result been bad you would have been a bigger tool. the graphs are here to show there was nothing wrong with my car.:clap:

_weeman_

whats the map you have had put on now then?

superchip remap, if im honest it might actually be too much for the car but the guy will take it down a bit free if its what i want. the torque is actually frightening

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
so the place that dyno'd your car on all 3 times is a superchip dealer - and the non superchip remap didn't fare too well

I spot the problem with the car/remap/code :rolleyes:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
#Fella get the fook off your hobby horse here, i could really Give a FF WHAT your map reading is in truth.. but like a lot of my fellow forum members ,I awaited the results .. looks like your happy... as again, I said in an earlier post, but seems youve decided to ignore that particuler one, just picking up on my foot tap comment.... now once again, I wil say Im HAPPY YOUR HAPPY.. if however you want to carry on this rather banal arguement about me tapping my foot (via the medium of the internet.. *pixels on a screen*) then I suggest you put your anorak back on and bring it or leave it.. now , if I were to be in your shoes .. I think i would graciously accept that the second option would be the better of the two.....

_weeman_

as i said you guys really are tits. you just cant seem to accept that it was the remap that was faulty. probably best you get a life. the remap was faulty, im happy with my new remap, the rollers were calibrated recently, there not fiddled as the guys a mate. end of. the graphs up take what you like from it. moderators lock topic please.

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
lol but you're the one still here spouting - as for locking the topic, seeing as most of the moderators are already posting on it .... i guess they'll lock it when they see fit :) I'm guessing they find the whole thing as amusing as everyone else does ..... you had your neck wound right out from the very first post.

Back on topic, glad you're happy with your superchip :)

_weeman_

like a totally different car, the power is there instantly. just to clarify, my neck was wound out because i had people who have never seen or driven my car tell me my car was at fault, even after it was explained how it had been checked it was still the car that was faulty.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Weeman.. WHERE.. go look ... WHERE did I say your car was at fault????
and asking for the Mods to lock a thread that you started... owww diddums .. cant take it? ffs fella.. wind your neck in and get a grip, have a bud, take a chill pill.. or whatever it is you need to do to relax.. :)

Nov 2, 2006
Annaghmore
bebo.com
WeeMan, how can you call us Tits if you've never met any of us, just like we have neve drove your car. you just on the defensive from word go! advice was given from experience not just having a go at you!

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
like a totally different car, the power is there instantly. just to clarify, my neck was wound out because i had people who have never seen or driven my car tell me my car was at fault, even after it was explained how it had been checked it was still the car that was faulty.

That's because the software code is generic - the only variable is the car :)

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
why does your car have less transmission losses now than it had when standard , ( basic science- losses are directly proportional to work done) ?

why did they abort the run ( latest graph) when the powercurve was still climbing ??

ive never seen a normal (besides remapped) tdi spin on rollers

i think marks onto something

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Seriously fella, you start a "massive slate" thread even though when you weren't happy with the initial map, you got your money back without any quarms but still proceeded to whinge and whine like a little school girl!

I'm glad you're happy with your new map... But from what I've read, you've had your map done at the same place as the rolling road. It's well known that certain tuners like to up the BHP from their own products by messing around with values.

IMO you've brought 90% of the comments from other members on to yourself. One thing you should never do is insult someone because you'll never know when it'll bite you in the arse!

Just my 2p.

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
sorry no before graph, was in a hurry, the blips on this graph are where the car was trying to spin out of the rollers due to massive torque. so, anyone think my cars still at fault????

Mar09_04.jpg
sorry i realy dont care whether it was the remap the car or the way the wind was blowing aslong as your happy then thats the main thing
but iif the rr operator couldnt keep a car with those figures in the rollers he should be taken round the back and shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.