Maverick's Emocion Red MK4 TDI - DIY Wheel Refurb **NOW FINISHED** Page 10+

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
You still for getting a Cupra front bumper mate? I just got a facelift bumper there, so I'd buy your fogs if you'd sell them. Or could swap with my fogs that would fit the Cupra bumper. ;)

I'd like to, but I doubt I'll be getting it unless I sell my facelift bumper dude, with fogs if it's possible (get more for it that way).

I'd have to get close to what the Cupra would cost to even bother thinkin about it, unless I got a cheap Cupra one 2nd hand or somethin...

Last edited:

er6nphil

Hi

I am looking at getting a mki9200 just wanted to know where you mounted the remote?

Thanks

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Hi

I am looking at getting a mki9200 just wanted to know where you mounted the remote?

Thanks

Hi, I had it on the inside of my steering wheel, but it was awkward there do I put it on my hand brake lever. Fits fine and is easily accessed, I'll try and see if I can get a pic up later for u.

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
Bit of a random, "I was bored" mod...

2f2c269b.jpg

929db82a.jpg

c0839e33.jpg

188a3f67.jpg

f9989973.jpg

May 20, 2008
Newry (An Dún)
I can hang onto your cupra wheels for you if ud like? ;)

Haha suuure! Honestly, if I had an offer to swap for another set of 17's ( maybe bbs rep or somethin cool) I'd take it..

I have my FR's being refurbed at the moment. Doing myself so dont expect anything amazing

Same here, tyres are being taken off today, then I'm gona be doin them over the next week or so... Gona take my time to do it right tho.

Last edited:

TomArnold

Sep 13, 2010
Pembrokeshire (W.Wales)
After seeing it done to a few cars on here, and thinking that it really makes the front look a lot better, I decided to invest in a roll of matt black vinyl.

The front lip and the recess behind the number plate was the area I wanted to target, and with help from my dad we got it sorted in not too long.

Before:

IMG_0466.jpg

During:

IMG_0638.jpg

After:

IMG_0640.jpg

It came out really well I think, and it def transforms the front of the car.

As far as how difficult it was, we did spend most of the time measuring and cutting the vinyl so it would be easier to stick down once we came to it, and I would definately advise others that want to do this mod along those lines.. makes the process a lot easier.

How did you go about removing the lower grill? Wouldn't mind getting mine out to wrap the bottom lip properly...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.