MIB3 Version

Apr 7, 2019
Hey Guys,

i just received a new car for my wife - its a 2020 Ibiza with MIB3.

The Software seems to be out of date:

image0.jpeg

So i was looking into the service menue to get the sw train to find the newest firmware for this....
Like my VW with MIB3 there is no information about that ???

image1.jpeg

Can anybody help me out?

Thx !

Tell

Staff member
By the map update which is old it won't be on connected services or if it is it's on a high security level. You have hidden yourself which means you don't get the updates. A dealer would update it. @East Yorkshire Retrofits could sell you an update online via their webpage or take your luck with the mibsolution website. There are two streams. You have to pick the right one.

As for map updates you can do that offline for free. See the November 2023 release

Or if you cough up the annual fee it's all done automatic on both:

Answered a similar question the other day. In that instance they were 6 months into their free demonstrator year but had gone dark so they could not be tracked. No firmware online updates if you do that until you come out of hiding. By date expect it doesn't have an online contract now.

Apr 7, 2019
i`m familiar with mibsolution because i kept my VW Touran up2date as well.
My problem is to find the right firmware for my device.

On my Touran i can read all out at the service menue which looks like this: MOI3_EU_VW_xxx (which is MIB3, too)
I cant find this information on my Ibiza.

Map Updates are already on my stick and in the car (y)

Thx for your help

RCupra

Feb 22, 2020
i`m familiar with mibsolution because i kept my VW Touran up2date as well.
My problem is to find the right firmware for my device.

On my Touran i can read all out at the service menue which looks like this: MOI3_EU_VW_xxx (which is MIB3, too)
I cant find this information on my Ibiza.

Map Updates are already on my stick and in the car (y)

Thx for your help
sent you pm

Reactions: swarly_FR

Tell

Staff member
They might not have loaded it up... you could try the scientific method as to what is being sold and hammer down each of those directions till you find it. SE is obviously Seat. I found the Formentor / Leon 4 one recently but yours would be the lower number. Two flavours of the Seat / Cupra one.

These guys would sort you

Board sponsor

Reactions: swarly_FR
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.