miltek group buy

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
hi guys im going to buy a miltek turbo back from the awesome group buy and was wondering what sizes people are going for and why, thanks a lot, daz

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
i thought it says you can have 2.75 or 2.5? are you going for the group buy acid?

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
so its the 2.5 were getting then? i gotta get the lot as my cat back is currently standard, i had a 3 inch on my last ibiza and it knocked like mad,

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
the question is what was it knocking on

mine knocks/rattles on the rear beam, on a standard height car this wouldnt be a problem but due to the height of my rear it does slightly knock, more so once it gets hot bcos the system expands therefore moving the pipe work further against the axel

shorter exhaust hangers or even raising the height of the reear shocks would sort this though, i just havent bothered cos it dont really annoy me

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
did even consider wrapping some leccy tape around the area of the pipework which is fouled, just to soften out the rattle but as said, just couldnt be ****ed

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
it was the beam mate,eventually got rid of it, was just a pain i didnt think id have, at least this a 2.5, thanks again

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.