Mirrors wont fold in

Aug 16, 2023
Hi there everyone, I had just purchased a seat ibiza FR 2015, and have been trying to figure out why my mirrors wont fold, after countless of videos and searches as well as looking into the manual i have just not been able to figure out how to fold my mirrors. The dial used to adjust the mirror works fine as the glass is adjusting depending on which side i select but after trying to turn the dial to 180 deg facing downwards nothing seems to happen. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix this?

Attachments

• 5CCCA30A-B99A-4376-A6D1-49F108AF9361.jpeg
    5CCCA30A-B99A-4376-A6D1-49F108AF9361.jpeg
    549.7 KB · Views: 75

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
If you don’t have the folding mirror icon below your mirror adjustment control (arrowed in the picture below) then unfortunately your car doesn’t have the folding mirror adjustment function.

IMG_0286.jpeg

Electrically folding door mirrors weren’t standard on the 2015 FR model; they were part of one of the two optional Convenience Packs - see the Feb 2015 brochure at the link below under ‘Equipment Availability‘ and ‘Optional Equipment’ sections of the brochure;

If your car doesn’t have any of the Convenience Pack features listed in the brochure, then that would confirm your car doesn’t have folding mirrors.

Reactions: Seriously?
Apr 30, 2021
Have you fixed it ?

On my car the driver's side stopped working. It began folding in, one after the other, they used to fold at the same time, now only the passenger folds.

No noise from the motor nothing.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.