mk2 ibiza tdi fuel filter location

dubburke

Hi all, i just bought a mk2 tdi AHU engine code and cant find the fuel filter:confused: can anyone help, by the way its not in the engine bay as i have had plenty of tdis.

F2 Ed

now has VAG com
Nov 5, 2006
www.superlite-wheels.com
I LOVE the AHU engine, wish i could find a decent one to buy.
Recomendations...

Turbo boost gauge
Turbo boost pressure valve
225 injectors
Upsolute remap

Should get near 200lb/ft torque and 130bhp

dubburke

I think this car is already chipped, as its no way standard, have already bought uprated injector nozzles from kermatdi.com in the USA, and a boost controller, so as you say 130bhp should be quite easy.

scottuk

Oct 29, 2006
Hey guys any ideas what make etc you would reconmend for a boost guage, injectors and chip from?

got a ibiza AHU 1998 tdi

however recently its dropped power in lower rev range.. usually b4 the turbo kicks in.. it seems like it hesitates or starved of fuel, well it actually drops in speed then will suddenly shoot off any ideas?

thanks

dubburke

scottuk, you can buy my injector nozzles (Fratelli bosio) best nozzle maker for the tdi, will give you 130bhp with a bleed to 18psi, no need for a chip then.

scottuk

Oct 29, 2006
Hi, whats the condition of them how much use? how much are they new and how much you want?

cheers mate

dubburke

£100, they are brand new still in box, they will cost you about £110 depending on exchange rate from the States delivered and a 3 week wait.