MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

59pierre

May 2, 2017
Brinscal
Not new, but less than 2 months old...

Picking up an ST 300 4-drive next Monday, test drove it yesterday and couldn't say no after that

ElCoasa

Apr 11, 2017
Here's the beast. Really happy with the drive so far. I've had to give it the beans already and his thing pulls, wheel spins up to 3rd if you absolutely floor it. When not driving like a complete fool in cupra mode, I was surprised how smooth a ride it is. I'm coming from a 2014 BMW 120d M sport, the ride in that was bumpy as hell, glad to see the back of it to be honest for that reason alone.

Space wise I've got 2 kids, they've got plenty of leg room so happy with that.

I've got a Samsung galaxy s7, Android auto works well with maps, phone but it just doesn't like spotify, won't connect for some reason will try again in the morning.

Overall I'm very impressed. It was a close call between this an s3 or a golf. Options wise this came out better with its standard spec compared to the others and that was a big factor in my decision.

Looking forward to notching up the miles!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looks really good in that gray... well, I think it looks good in any colour :) Hope you'll have loads of fun with it!

59pierre

May 2, 2017
Brinscal
Mystery blue, looks good, just impatient to pick it up now
So long as I can get both sets of golf clubs in the back I'll be happy

GF has got an Audi TTS and the cupra is better for normal driving by a mile, though the TT is slightly quicker

ElCoasa

Apr 11, 2017
Hahaha, I think you'll manage to get those clubs in, ST should have a quite impressive boot :)

Waiting is the hardest part...

spongeym

Feb 9, 2017
Managed to get a weber BBQ and a suitcase in mine this weekend!
08b87ee44b95e66f674b064a435b8b9c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NotSoSimple

Simple
Mar 3, 2017
Suffolk
Mine is ready for collection, could have got it this week but manic with work and away at the weekend. Collect next week, can't wait!

GMjLAkp.jpg

Last edited:

Will2017

Feb 26, 2017
St Albans
I picked mine up on Tuesday and i'm loving it. All the little face lift touches add up especially inside. I haven't had an opportunity to give it a real blast yet, but i can't wait.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
I ordered in mid Feb, arrived last week. Was built ⅔ weeks early than quoted which caused problems with existing cars as we don't need three!

I hope mine gets build earlier too. I already got rid of my old car.

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
I hope mine gets build earlier too. I already got rid of my old car.

Im in the same boat - was told it would be delivery in early June. my current car goes next week as it due its first MOT. now the lease company is telling me dealer says July. :/

2 months away and a month without a car. bugger.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Im in the same boat - was told it would be delivery in early June. my current car goes next week as it due its first MOT. now the lease company is telling me dealer says July. :/

2 months away and a month without a car. bugger.
Sorry for hear that,but I hope we get cars as soon as possible.At least if I need to go on trip,can borrow parents car,so I dont need to pay rent a car.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
i can borrow a relatives car till the end of june but its not looking great as im struggling to get a decent update from the lease company.

when you guys ordered direct with the dealer - do you get access to a login area where you can see the build progressing?

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
when you guys ordered direct with the dealer - do you get access to a login area where you can see the build progressing?

No, SEAT aren't that advanced. I found phoning customer services on 0500 222 222 was the only reliable way of getting factual information. Emailing them doesn't get a response in a reasonable time, and their Facebook service is laughable.