Morning!

Mar 10, 2020
Hello all,

Recently picked up my Leon FR 184 ST in black, came with tech and winter pack.

After 4 years of owning a phase 2, Mazda 3 MPS and baby on the way, I required something a little more practical and economical. Chose the Leon as IMO, it’s the smartest looking small estate available, and the 184 still packs a decent amount of punch.

Been a few years since I’ve been on a car forum, thought I’d sign up for some inspiration for small/subtle modifications, so any pointers to any other decent looking estates on here would be appreciated.

Stuck a photo below, hopefully it works:

Thanks

Edit: if anyone could suggest a better photo hosting website (photobucket didn’t used to stick watermarks on images), that’d be good too, shows how long I’ve been away from car forums

Last edited:

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi and welcome. Take a look through the MK3 forums and Readers ride sections, there's quite a few modified MK3 estates who are regulars on here. For image hosting, I use Imgur. Not sure on how well Flickr works, but that might also be an option. Photobucket went really downhill a while back and stuffed a lot of us who had loads of pictures hosted with them.

Reactions: Martin_M
Mar 10, 2020
Hi and welcome. Take a look through the MK3 forums and Readers ride sections, there's quite a few modified MK3 estates who are regulars on here. For image hosting, I use Imgur. Not sure on how well Flickr works, but that might also be an option. Photobucket went really downhill a while back and stuffed a lot of us who had loads of pictures hosted with them.

Thanks mate, I’ll have a browse through those sections.

I’ll also give imgur a look

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members