My '95 Lancer Evolution III GSR the other money pit...

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Looking good Mo, you know how I feel about Evo's especially earlier 1-3's :love:

Will be better when it has standard front bumper and spoiler back on dude, not a fan of that bumper.

Keep it up, I know it will be modded correctly :D

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
being very anal as always mo , super clean car remind me to take you with me the next time i buy a car , truth be told i like the current front bumper you got on it now with airo wings

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Really like this mate, I have a soft spot for the early Evo's, a great purchase especially in this condition. I remember you old Cupra too, saw you on the M5 goin Norhbound a few times....

Thanks mate, :p ai, that was when I worked in Dudley, M5/M6 horrible journey, i'm now working in Lichfield, nice straight A38.

Looking good Mo, you know how I feel about Evo's especially earlier 1-3's :love:

Will be better when it has standard front bumper and spoiler back on dude, not a fan of that bumper.

Keep it up, I know it will be modded correctly :D

Thanks mate, that's the plan mate, to keep and to resotre to OE appearance.

Very nice Mo. I love evo's and would have one over a scooby any day of the week.

We have similar thinking ;) ... given the choice yes an Evo over a Subaru anytime. :happy:

being very anal as always mo , super clean car remind me to take you with me the next time i buy a car , truth be told i like the current front bumper you got on it now with airo wings

You know me mate, I only buy SHEDS and SH1TBOXES :rofl:.... Honestly a lot of people do like it, it's not a bad looking from bumper, it's made by Greddy/Truth so it's very high quality but i just don't like after-market body kits of any kind.

Anytime mate with the amount of money you have i'm sure the cars we go look at will be EPIC to begin with. :p

Awesome mate going to be a little beast once you have finished with it I would defiantly get rid of the recaro for a matching seat

Thanks Aaron, that's the plans mate, yes the standard Evo 8 drivers seat is going back in.

Looks sweet, always like the look of older evo's.

Thanks bro, something about them isn't it.

Last edited:
Nice, clean looking Evo. My brother used to have the Winfield Evo III and that was a beast:

Evo3.jpg

yellonvi-R

Sep 8, 2011
birmingham
I think I remember your 3 mate, I sold my last one around 3-4 years ago, Silver E2. Your more than welcome to stop and chat fella, but are you sure you'd want to discuss things ? apparently a member here thinks this is a 'shed'
I put the shed thing down to jelousy ;)

cupraslayer

I want more bhp
Feb 8, 2008
northampton
Looks nice !!! If it is a shed then it's a bloody quick one at that. Always wanted a older jap car. Something about them that just grabs your attention. As for the chaviness........ He prob just has a small p...s and is gutted he hasn't got a fast shed :D

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
....Full of Spec's :whistle:

*lovely example though, Man. :D

Thanks man, :lol: you been following me again? I told it takes a lot more then Tesco flowers to win me over :redface:

Nice, clean looking Evo. My brother used to have the Winfield Evo III and that was a beast:

Evo3.jpg

Thanks Richy, Wow that's pretty awesome mate, very rare that, who did he sell it to?

I put the shed thing down to jelousy ;)

Or just ignorance?

Looks nice !!! If it is a shed then it's a bloody quick one at that. Always wanted a older jap car. Something about them that just grabs your attention. As for the chaviness........ He prob just has a small p...s and is gutted he hasn't got a fast shed :D

Thanks mate, I will be burying the matter for now, I've put these ' :handbags: ' away

Always loved these since i saw one in an old Jackie Chan film when i wasyounger haha.
This is lovely example :thumbup:

Ah yes he has a collection of them, Mitsubishi also made him a limited edition 'Jackie Chan' evo...

Hehe, old jackie chan movies, still love 'em

yeah haha just realised thats an evo 4 though

Theres one with an E3 too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nrMIJWQ7Ek

Giggle worthy

Nice to see another EVO and fellow MLR member.

Cal looks great, love the old Evo's aswell, so raw and basic!

Keep up the good work!:D

Thanks bud

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
The bug begins, picked this up today:

20120728_144942.jpg

Limited edition 'Black' AVCR - Type R ... I was holding out for this for a while, they don't turn up that often, silver ones are a common site.

Trying to think what the best to mount this would be, well that's before I figure out how the plumb everything in. :cheeky:

Thanks Richy, Wow that's pretty awesome mate, very rare that, who did he sell it to?

A guy came over from Sweeden to buy it, on his drive back he ended up sleeping in the car for a night, can't of been very comfortable for him and his mate as after driving for an hour or so it used to hurt your back, lol, that'll be bucket seats for you though ;)

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
New additions:

20120912_181638.jpg

20120730_212042.jpg

20120730_212127.jpg

I was after this for a while but couldn't justify paying £30 postage from abroad, someone in the UK listed it and I snapped it up. Genuine Hasegawa model.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise