My first Ibiza :) 1.4 sc

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Looking good.
One thing I will say is on your first post, change the 'Possibly lower car' to 'Definitely lower car'!
Ibiza's across the spectrum look so nice when they sit a bit lower, and imo the Mk4 and Mk5 models sit too high at standard height (hence why I have coilies for my Mk4).

Your car would look even more awesome if it was slammed, or just lowered like 30-40mm.
Also, love the vinyl wrap!

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
So I finally.got my car back from the garage, had a terrible fiesta with 800 miles on the clock lol.

Well I got the front sprayed as promised and looks so much better then the vinyl :D dead happy with it
Oh yeah also felt like spraying my wing mirrors :)
2011-08-19194119-1.jpg

next will be lowered or spoiler can't decide. But not ve any time soon unless I get a bargain as I move into my first house :D

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
Someone has a keen eye lol. Yeah that one is my dads, I used to drive a white one, then an orange one lol.
Currently on the hunt for a mini pickup :D

thanks I wasn't too sure on the mirrors when I had sprayed them, but the finish the car.nicely I think :)

BobbyT

Aug 23, 2011
Lancashire
looks really good. I'm hoping to pick mine up this week. If you get chance could you take a pic of your alloys so I can see what the red brakes look like? And also what stubby aerial did you use? I've seen quite a few but don't know which one would work the best etc. Cheers

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
I think I have a picture a couple pages back :)

And I just bought one off ebay, the only thing that matters when you buy it is that the screw is the same type think it was either 4 or 5mm screw. Sure you can find it easily enough

BobbyT

Aug 23, 2011
Lancashire
aah yeah sorry missed that pic. looks quite good actually.

is the signal still perfect when using the radio then? When I was looking around a few people said that their radio signal wasn't great. I have one at home from my dads old 1 series so I might try that out if it's as simple as a screw.

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
No its not as good, still had the main channels but weaker.channels faded sometimes, I was looking at one with a signal booster in. I have the standard one on now as the stubble one started rusting!

Yeah if the screw is the same it should fit,

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
so my beefa had just ticked over the 10k mark today :)
Everything is running perfect, engine fine no annoying rattles or anything :D
Must have been lucky and got a good un'

No real updates for the car tho, was thinking about spraying the speedo covers and vinyl wrap on the hood.
was looking into sill covers, but may try what gazep3 did, vinyl on the sills, hmmm

adambolus

Apr 2, 2011
Ripley, Derbyshire
so my car was one the other day :) ticked over 10k miles
Love this car, it is by far my favourite for what i have had so far :)
Gonna keep this for atleast another year before looing at upgrading, couple mods in store i hope

Also Had some more warranty work done, the parcel shelf clips, that are the main pivot, one had partially snapped in half, so didnt stay on the pivot anymore, which broke the other as when i shut the boot :(

Nipped into seat Bristol Street Motors on the way home, they did it all in 30 mins and i was gone with 2 new clips :)
Great service there (when hasseled some times lol)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members