My K1 at last-New Alloys on

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
Very nice. All that work to sell up for an Evo eh ;)

ive got an ocd for a clean car m8:whistle:
its still in my heart i want another evo after my serious crash i had in february
i never got to do what i wanted with it,shows and some track days
but i do love the k1,now its at stage 2+ theres not much modding to do with it(fwd)
ive got a short shifter and some bushes to go on also a s-alk brand new in the box

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I must admit I miss my old Evo but I don't miss the running costs lol. The Leon is a better car and on stage 2+ just as quick if not quicker than the Evo. Anything over 400bhp in an Evo and its mega bucks to run, couldn't face single figure mpg's again lol.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
im Lucky as i only do 20-30 miles a week so running costs wouldnt bother me,also i use 2 drive it off boost lol
what would make my car better now though m8?

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
WMI is the next step I think mate. You'll be looking around the 400bhp going by what I've been reading. Makes the car run a lot safer as well so its a win win. Or its turbo upgrade time but that's big £££ as well which I personally would bother with lol.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
will look into the WMI
i had the snow performance stage 2 on my fabia vrs,worked well keeping the temps down,had it mapped in but only got 9 bhp from it but the main thing was keeping it cool ALL the time
how do you get the power down though m8?
was thinking of some Yoko advan ad08 on the front 2 help

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
keep your eye on the base of the oil filler neck and see if any oil appears there.
interested to hear if it does. reason I say as the forge catch can setup on mine caused back pressure from too small a pipe outlet/can inlet etc, and crank case pressure encouraged the oil out. It had some venting but too small. Blocked off completely however.. Only vent it out th eback into the turbo directly.. it has to vent somewhere.. and if more pressure will want to push out.. Worth checking the inlet to turbo periodically see how much oils entering there.

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
keep your eye on the base of the oil filler neck and see if any oil appears there.
interested to hear if it does. reason I say as the forge catch can setup on mine caused back pressure from too small a pipe outlet/can inlet etc, and crank case pressure encouraged the oil out. It had some venting but too small. Blocked off completely however.. Only vent it out th eback into the turbo directly.. it has to vent somewhere.. and if more pressure will want to push out.. Worth checking the inlet to turbo periodically see how much oils entering there.

christ youve got me worried now lol
i done some spirited driving on the way home and checked it with no leaks that i could see,ill check again in the morning

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
christ youve got me worried now lol
i done some spirited driving on the way home and checked it with no leaks that i could see,ill check again in the morning

mine was blowing a small amount out form the filler neck on forge catch can setup and stopped as soon as I reverted to stock whilst fixing the forge setup... Deffo some unwanted pressure build up from its small pipes, so I do wonder what blocked off completely does.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise