My REVO'd Mk2 Leon FL - NOW FOR SALE

gregdaisley

My alternative mode of transport for the day...

549754_10151142340231260_1997183129_n.jpg

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Without waterproofs tony, I'll get hypothermia haha! Just took it out a little blast there, it's rapid!

I'll no doubt be down there at some point char as I joined a local forum who go there quite often :)

emugamuh.jpg

e9eru7yd.jpg

Jesus, how big is that thing haha! Makes the Leon look tiny :lol:

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Looks smart man! Very jealous of ur new headlights. I'd love some but can't justify the money :(

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
So now I'm home, she's had an MOT, service, bonnet felt replaced, a recall issue sorted and my sexy new bi-xenon headlights fitted! All in just 6 days since I returned from the desert :D Some pics...

dscf0308f.jpg

dscf0309xp.jpg

dscf0310o.jpg

dscf0311u.jpg

dscf0312f.jpg

dscf0313oz.jpg

Hi great car looks amazing, I was wondering if you can tell me abit about the bixenon lights? What is required? Is it plug and play.. What about headlight washers and auto adjusters? I am picking up my new leon next week and would love to have these on my car. Also how much were the lights ???

gregdaisley

Hi Rodie, thanks for the kind comments :)

What you need is a pair of Headlights - I paid £300 for mine with bulbs and ballasts, a pair of Kufatec plug adapters - cost around £40 some scotch locks for Halfords and VCDS (the computer program to activate it all).

It's a very easy mod and the results are pretty awesome as you can see.

Apr 5, 2011
Somerset
Hi Rodie, thanks for the kind comments :)

What you need is a pair of Headlights - I paid £300 for mine with bulbs and ballasts, a pair of Kufatec plug adapters - cost around £40 some scotch locks for Halfords and VCDS (the computer program to activate it all).

It's a very easy mod and the results are pretty awesome as you can see.

Thats great, where did you get the lights from? do you have a link

Stig555

Mar 27, 2012
I have some questions about the xenon retrofit, I am doing the same now myself.
What are those long yellow wires in the photos? Are they the ones needed to make the high beams work?
Do you have wiring diagrams?

gregdaisley

Haha, did he get one that was fully kitted out?! He was in contact a few times when I first thought about selling it but nothing came of it.

The headlight retrofit is easy you just need to buy Kufatec 10 to 14 pin plug adapters and scotch lock the switched live feed (the loose wire) on each adapter to pin 7 I think it was.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Haha! Yes I was interested in this car, I think what Greg has done with it is very good! With further thought we decided I'd be best to get a 2.0TDi CR170 so I've been on the look out for the past couple of months. Finally found one at a good price, I pick it up Friday :) and yeah, its an FR+ so fully kitted out :)

Good luck with the sale Greg!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise