My Seat Leon Cupra R ** CAR SOLD* NEW CAR!

George 3G

KW & Weitec
Jul 28, 2009
Herefordshire
It's not about what you can see with an intercooler, it's about the cores and end tank design. Intercooler manufactures by different cores in of different price and quality, I'm sure that the core in Forge's is better than the ebay ones

brad1

Tbh, i dont like the look of them cheap ebay ones, its just looks tacky where you can see the pipes beside each fog light grill, i prefer the pipes to be hidden like the forge one and the custom one like nev_lcr done

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
right car goes in tuesday for wheel refurb should be back fri, then to get wheels balanced!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
update! got my 4 bar fuel pressure regulator ready for revo stage 2

car goes in this tues now for wheel refurb, bodyshop guy was bit over booked so had to wait, and have order 225 silver pedals from seat £70 shock

i will update with pics as soon as its all back next weeked!

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Right update for you gave it a wax! ordered the pedals from the 225 they turned up this week so had a chance to fit them today was very easy just pull off rubbish black ones finally my car has some that should have come standard i dunno! :),

Also had my wheels refurbed got them back sat and wheels rebalanced etc don't look to bad could have been a touch darker but thats my fault for saying not to dark to chap! pics don't really show them well enough, but im happy for now, may get them redone later £50 a wheel so can't compain they are a touch darker than standard for now

few photos on my rubbish camera! sorry its taken so long

Got a forge intercooler coming end of this month to fit, revo controller coming end of next month nearly ready for stage 2

jj1.jpg

jj4.jpg

jj3.jpg

jj2.jpg

jj5.jpg

got the center caps painted as badges were all worn out but have ordered some cupra r center cap stickers off ebay to cover the nothing ness!

jj6.jpg

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
should look something like this on the 30th of this month me and mate of mine are going to 'have ago fitting it' how hard can it be :confused:

fmintlcr.jpg

happy days :D

brad1

Hardest part is removing and refitting the bumper, the rest is straight forward ;)

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
Happy days mate cars looking great, and im jealous about the intercooler!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.