My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
appreciate that brum, unfortunately... i keep getting the run around... I just want it sold... I went to the DVLA and got the private plate put on retention, made it all real...(no pun intended) :lol:

likeing the car dude. if i had the cash id of had it. what did it take to get the extra 16bhp if you dont mind me asking? as im after getting a bit more grunt from the one ive got with the same motor in.

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
likeing the car dude. if i had the cash id of had it. what did it take to get the extra 16bhp if you dont mind me asking? as im after getting a bit more grunt from the one ive got with the same motor in.

Me too! May as well reveal it now its sold :)

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Very tidy car. Is it sold yet or in the process of selling? Either way it's sad to see it go!
Only just found this thread and for what it is, it's a mint car. Also; you were pulling more brake and about the same torque as my 1.4, so that's just put me to shame.

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Thought id get out my shovel and dig up this old thread. The quoted 80 odd BHP from this engine was from AMD's rollers, which are renowned for over reading. Those are the same rollers that say a stage 1 1.8T Ibiza FR has 226bhp, and the same rollers thought a stage 2 Cupra TSi was running 240 :rofl:

The saying is 'If you want an extra 20% more BHP then go on AMD's rollers'

Not trolling, just pointing out a strong positive correlation between AMD rollers and unusually highly BHP readings. I'm not doubting this car was a quick 1.2, and i bet it was probably a little quicker than standard.

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
Would love to know who's got rather "neutral" or accurate rollers, according to some in another thread Awesome GTIs are a bit optimistic too.

RS Tuning? They're local-ish, wonder if they're rollers are neutral?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.