MY23

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone know when MY23 goes into production?

When was MY22 start getting produced at factory?

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
i suspect changes may not be for the better with all the shortages going on. I am build week 22 so looking like i will miss any updates.

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
Apologies if this is an obvious question but what does “MY” mean?
I have a build week of 22 confirmed but tbh not really expecting to actually see my car until maybe August/September given folks experiences on here🙄

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
i suspect changes may not be for the better with all the shortages going on. I am build week 22 so looking like i will miss any updates.
According to a leaked document published on line, due to the ongoing Global supply chain issues, the MY23 will feature analogue instruments, manual aircon, no DSG available, wind-up windows, halogen lighting throughout, a pushbutton radio-cassette player and traditional manually operated handbrake.
It will however feature a new design of dynamic indicator:
th-2004208666.jpg

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
According to a leaked document published on line, due to the ongoing Global supply chain issues, the MY23 will feature analogue instruments, manual aircon, no DSG available, wind-up windows, halogen lighting throughout, a pushbutton radio-cassette player and traditional manually operated handbrake.
It will however feature a new design of dynamic indicator:
View attachment 31937
On the plus side we may go back to spare wheels as standard🥴

Reactions: Seriously?

jimbobc

May 6, 2021
Just heard it's going back upto a 12" screen again on the V2 190 (don't know about the rest) from MY 23. I have been told I can reorder for October so going to do that as I didn't want the car until September anyway

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Just heard it's going back upto a 12" screen again on the V2 190 (don't know about the rest) from MY 23. I have been told I can reorder for October so going to do that as I didn't want the car until September anyway
Argghh that is annoying. Did the dealer give this info?

jimbobc

May 6, 2021
Yes I emailed them to ask what the changes were and would I get them. Got a call quickly and told it was just the screen change but they would reorder at no cost if I would like to. My original build was next week and I guess they are being so flexible as they can easily sell the original order quickly. I didn’t want it until September anyway so a 1 month delay is fine for me.

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
Yes I emailed them to ask what the changes were and would I get them. Got a call quickly and told it was just the screen change but they would reorder at no cost if I would like to. My original build was next week and I guess they are being so flexible as they can easily sell the original order quickly. I didn’t want it until September anyway so a 1 month delay is fine for me.
i’ve pinged a msg to my dealer (stockport). my bw was 22 but i probs won’t mind it delayed if i can get the bigger screen and a 72 plate

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise