Navi map version

Equalizer

Dec 12, 2013
Poland
Hello.

I have a small question. I would like to upgrade navi maps in my 2018 Leon FR. On the Seat site there is a small tutorial how to do it. The first point tells me to recognize if I have navi system 6P0 or navi system plus.
In version info I don't have 6P0 so I should have NS+, but there is a problem. The map version number is more like the one in 6P0 than in NS+. Is something not right or it should be like that?

20220129_200727.jpg

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hello.

I have a small question. I would like to upgrade navi maps in my 2018 Leon FR. On the Seat site there is a small tutorial how to do it. The first point tells me to recognize if I have navi system 6P0 or navi system plus.
In version info I don't have 6P0 so I should have NS+, but there is a problem. The map version number is more like the one in 6P0 than in NS+. Is something not right or it should be like that?

View attachment 29597
If you have an SD Map card inserted in the glovebox unit then you have 6PO, beware!!! Unless you have Mapcare do not try to update the maps without first doing a FULL backup of the card, then follow the instructions given on this forum for updating the maps.

Reactions: Equalizer
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.