New Cupra 290 Lux Owner

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
Good Day one and all,

I'm Colin, have lived in Aberdeen for the last 20 years (but am most definitely English). Just in the process of placing an order for the new 2019 Leon Cupra 290 [EZ] Lux DSG on a Personal lease (Contract Hire).

I looked at one of these before Christmas bu then plumped for a VW Arteon, but due to all the issues with the VW engines emissions and the WLTP testing they still can't give defined build slots for the 2.0TSi. So as my current deal runs out in mid May I started looking again, and thanks to a link in another thread found a deal even cheaper than I'd been quoted before - and included increased mileage and the upgraded LUX pack.

Expecting finance approval in the next day or so and the order to be in formally on Friday, just need to decide if it'll be Mystery Blue or Magnetic Grey.

This will be my first Seat, have always admired the Cupra's looking forward to seeing if they are as much fun to live with as they look.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Good Day one and all,

I'm Colin, have lived in Aberdeen for the last 20 years (but am most definitely English). Just in the process of placing an order for the new 2019 Leon Cupra 290 [EZ] Lux DSG on a Personal lease (Contract Hire).

I looked at one of these before Christmas bu then plumped for a VW Arteon, but due to all the issues with the VW engines emissions and the WLTP testing they still can't give defined build slots for the 2.0TSi. So as my current deal runs out in mid May I started looking again, and thanks to a link in another thread found a deal even cheaper than I'd been quoted before - and included increased mileage and the upgraded LUX pack.

Expecting finance approval in the next day or so and the order to be in formally on Friday, just need to decide if it'll be Mystery Blue or Magnetic Grey.

This will be my first Seat, have always admired the Cupra's looking forward to seeing if they are as much fun to live with as they look.
Welcome to SCN, and Cupra's are all about fun, even if you keep it standard, modding just takes it on and on.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members