New Formentor VZN arrives to replace my VZ2

Jul 18, 2019
Loved the vz2 for the last 28 months but the all black (including trims) and alcantara interior got me dribbling so made the deal 10 days ago to switch up. Replaced the all black vzn rims with the vz5 style as prefer the look. Now looking for any excuse to pop out for random items I don’t need from the shops ! Some old versus new shots whilst I had the chance to get both together

Attachments

• IMG_6268.jpeg
    IMG_6268.jpeg
    764.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6257.jpeg
    IMG_6257.jpeg
    726.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6262.jpeg
    IMG_6262.jpeg
    533.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6291.jpeg
    IMG_6291.jpeg
    802.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_6302.jpeg
    IMG_6302.jpeg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6286.jpeg
    IMG_6286.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum.
Looks very stealth but very very nice, they do look more mean in black too, really suits those wheels. I am joining the “stealth” group with my next car, always said I wouldn’t get another black car but I too went weak at the knees when my new steed was in the showroom (plus a very good offer/deal), it’s getting ceramic coated so will help with my OCD.
I’ll let everyone know what it is soon enough.

Reactions: FB355 and Tell
Jul 18, 2019
Welcome to the forum.
Looks very stealth but very very nice, they do look more mean in black too, really suits those wheels. I am joining the “stealth” group with my next car, always said I wouldn’t get another black car but I too went weak at the knees when my new steed was in the showroom (plus a very good offer/deal), it’s getting ceramic coated so will help with my OCD.
I’ll let everyone know what it is soon enough.
Be interested to know what the £ of ceramic coating is. Tempted. Esp with a black car and my OCD

Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Loved the vz2 for the last 28 months but the all black (including trims) and alcantara interior got me dribbling so made the deal 10 days ago to switch up. Replaced the all black vzn rims with the vz5 style as prefer the look. Now looking for any excuse to pop out for random items I don’t need from the shops ! Some old versus new shots whilst I had the chance to get both together
Yes, the black looks great, but I am already converted and even my bike is black too now.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Be interested to know what the £ of ceramic coating is. Tempted. Esp with a black car and my OCD
Several people claim to be able to do it and the price varies, I’d check reviews/word of mouth and go from there, I am paying circa £550. I believe it will cost more for older cars due to the pre work involved to get them mint.

Reactions: FB355
Jul 18, 2019
Several people claim to be able to do it and the price varies, I’d check reviews/word of mouth and go from there, I am paying circa £550. I believe it will cost more for older cars due to the pre work involved to get them mint.
thx for the advice - given mine is about 6 weeks old hopefully the former !

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.