new Ibiza models in january

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
Ibiza reference sport available in 1.2 petrol and 1.4 diesel both with 15" alloys, air con, height adjustable seats, sport seats front fogs steering wheel controls, mp3 cd player with aux in.
this will fill the gap between reference and sport models both classed as entry level but with better spec. price yet to be announced but expect to pay between £7500-£8500

NEW DAB SPECIAL EDITION

Seat are planning to re-launch this popular model with slight changes
500 1.4 16v 100ps
200 1.9 tdi 100ps

basically the same as before but will have 6 speakers not the contreversial 4 steering wheel controls aux in instead of i-pod connecter new upholstery honeycomb front grills like new FR white dials and side opening rear quarters in the three door same 16" spica alloys as before again pricing to be confirmed

get in touch if you want to find out more as you can see by my name im in the know and can arrange some good deals closer to the time.:clap:

AEM

2007 Ibiza 1.4 DAB SE
Jan 15, 2007
Ayrshire, Scotland
NEW DAB SPECIAL EDITION

Seat are planning to re-launch this popular model with slight changes
500 1.4 16v 100ps
200 1.9 tdi 100ps

basically the same as before but will have 6 speakers not the contreversial 4 steering wheel controls aux in instead of i-pod connecter new upholstery honeycomb front grills like new FR white dials and side opening rear quarters in the three door same 16" spica alloys as before again pricing to be confirmed

get in touch if you want to find out more as you can see by my name im in the know and can arrange some good deals closer to the time.:clap:

Hello

You say that the new DAB should come with new upholstery, white dials and opening rear windows.

Can you tell me what the upholstery is like, and can you confirm that it does have white dials and opening back windows?

Cheers

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
yes i can confirm it has white dials and openining rear quarters. the upholstery has red stiching like the cupra and on the base and the back of the seat it has a quilted effect

AEM

2007 Ibiza 1.4 DAB SE
Jan 15, 2007
Ayrshire, Scotland
yes i can confirm it has white dials and openining rear quarters. the upholstery has red stiching like the cupra and on the base and the back of the seat it has a quilted effect

Hi Insider

Is there any chance you can get a photo of the inside to see the upholstery and dash?

Cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members